Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2015 6:52:26 PM EDT
Ordered one from buds and it came in. Whats to say about it. It's really slick. I really love the AR control lay out. Eugene got that shit pretty damn close to perfect way back in the late 50's ....  I plan on SBR  the little guy... Hopefully get to shoot it soon. I see where the chargeing handle flops and can do it's ugly wearing. Im going to run some cadillac tape on mine in the wear spot  and that should keep her clean looking. I think the guy who filed an angle on  his  charging  handle underside is heading in the right direction. Thought id share my gun day....  WarDawg
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow...it looks great. Thanks for all of the detailed pics.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Dang, my ipad must be broken. Your pics aren't loading.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry I haven't a clue on how to post pic,s    . I  set up a phto bucket account and couldn't figure out how to do it. I got my wife to try and she couldn't figue it out either. We are just old and very computor stupid people .. It is what it is ...  
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 9:06:02 AM EDT
[#4]

If you have the picture on photobucket, you're 90% there.

View the picture, then select and copy the text from the line labelled "direct".

When you post here you will see a row of icons below the text block called "Insert Tags:"  the 4th one from the right is the one for picture.

Click it and when it pops up replace the text in it with the direct link you copied from photobucket.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 12:27:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I suggest cutting the barrel down to 4.5" and running a can full time. Just had ADCO cut my barrel it looks amazing. It looks factory how they rethreaded it. Also drop in a S3G if you so desire
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I have considered having my barrel cut down and threaded...do you notice any difference in the Gas/Piston system after you had your barrel cut?
Does it need to be ajdusted somehow or just go with it as it where?
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Had my barrel cut to 4.5" and have shot two or three hundred rounds all suppressed without any adjustments, runs like a top!
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Had my barrel cut to 4.5" and have shot two or three hundred rounds all suppressed without any adjustments, runs like a top!
View Quote

How does it run unsuppressed though?
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I haven't run mine without a can yet TBH. I guess I'll have to wait till they sell the K handguards.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 10:11:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I haven't run mine without a can yet TBH. I guess I'll have to wait till they sell the K handguards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 4:15:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Ditto
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto

Wait your allowed to shoot this thing without a can????
.... Seriously suppress it Or safe queen.
It runs ok unsuppressed. Round count is less than 500 unsuppressed and stuck at 13k suppressed.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It runs ok unsuppressed. Round count is less than 500 unsuppressed and stuck at 13k suppressed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ditto

Are you running all reloads or factory ammo? I haven't seen any round count numbers come close to what you have put through your mpx
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 6:32:25 PM EDT
[#13]
3k fiochi 158 9k 147 freedom munitions factory.
And 50 168 grain tanks. And 1~k of 124,115 of various trial ammo.

Currently waiting on sig for a replacement part. Firing pin spring broke. So I'm stuck at 13k.

Had this thing for a while now and by far I've never gone through ammo as fast as when shooting this thing. No gun can match the fun factor of this guy suppressed. At this point I have more costs in ammo that I do in the gun.
Link Posted: 9/27/2015 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

3k fiochi 158 9k 147 freedom munitions factory.

And 50 168 grain tanks. And 1~k of 124,115 of various trial ammo.

Currently waiting on sig for a replacement part. Firing pin spring broke. So I'm stuck at 13k.

Had this thing for a while now and by far I've never gone through ammo as fast as when shooting this thing. No gun can match the fun factor of this guy suppressed. At this point I have more costs in ammo that I do in the gun.
View Quote
That is awesome! I've been waiting for someone to get over 10k rounds. Keep us updated.

Link Posted: 9/28/2015 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Just piggybacking on your thread, but I picked up a lightly used MPX this past weekend. It definitely feels great in the hand.

The price was right, but now alas, I find myself joining those in search of mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top