Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2015 12:15:37 PM EDT
I have a Sig MPX with the pistol stabilizing arm brace.  I am SBRing it so will not need the PSB.  What would be a fair price to expect to get for it ? It's new.  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Right now its value is at its highest as they are not available due to Sig redesigning the folder.   Since they are hard to get people want them and they are paying a premium on Gun broker for them.   I was told the new design is due out in the next few weeks.  So your Gen 1 design may take a price hit,  The brace it self is not changing so if that should remain constant. Through it on Gun broker now and it should easily fetch enough to cover the stamp and part of the factory Stock.

RS
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I sold mine for 180.00 but then I am not one of those greedy bastards the I despise in the firearms community.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#3]
They were going for $350...probably $250-$300 now.

I'd go ahead and sell it quick...Sig is saying they should be available as an individual accessory soon.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#4]
My MPX just shipped should be arriving in a few days.  I'll be posting the folding arm brace as soon as it arrives.  Thanks for everyone's input
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 3:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Just talked to Sig...the folding adapters complete with tube and SBX brace are $299 and should start shipping in the next 6 weeks.

Also, just the folding adapters (minus tube and brace) will be available later on, and should retail for $70-$80 (if the SBX brace sells for $100-120, that means you're paying over $100 for the tube on the full setup?).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top