Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2015 4:21:22 PM EDT
Anybody got word of when replacement barrels will be available for sale for the MPX?  Are they still planning on offering 4" and 6" barrels?
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 2:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I plan on calling tomorrow about stocks and will ask and report back what they say. Seems like there are more parts available through customer service than there are on their website.
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Can anyone confirm if the 6.5" barrel will be available in the future? I think that would be the perfect barrel length. I think 4.5" is to short for a carbine as my Glock 17 has about the same barrel length and with a 32 round mag, why carry around an MPX?
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 12:20:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I called today to order some stuff.  Asked about the 4" barrel.  Was told by the end of the year.  I am not holding my breath though...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top