Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2015 9:18:30 PM EDT
Just checking in, curious if anyone has any word on when to expect the 3mag deal or the telescoping stock to ship.  I ordered in late May/early June and still havnt heard anything.  Anyone else who ordered around same time heard anything from sig?
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Same boat, haven't heard anything. I was told 2 weeks. I might call tomorrow and see what they say but I'm not in a hugh rush as my stamp hasn't been approved yet.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:38:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered both a few weeks ago. Had the mags in about a week and was told 8 weeks on the stock.
Link Posted: 7/16/2015 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Got my second 3 mag pack last week. Was told the end of August for the Telescoping stocks. You may have to contact Sig and have them send the mags now and the stock when available.
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:11:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my first pack of mags about a week after I ordered. I called and asked if I could buy another pack at $139 and was told no but they did sell me another 3 pack for $179 which is still cheaper than the LGS which wants $80 each. No word on my tele stock but thats OK. Having it shipped to a friend while waiting on my form 1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top