Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/13/2015 9:39:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 12:21:50 AM EDT
[#1]
If you clean it up, it is probably worth $200 at least. Personally I am not a fan of these because the large millennium head obscures the user's peripheral vision. I had on that came with a kit I bought around 2005. I pretty promptly sold it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Was cool 10 years ago.

So many better/brighter/cheaper/smaller/lighter options these days.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 2:38:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was cool 10 years ago.
View Quote

Exactly what I was thinking before I read your post.  Unless you where trying to recreate a look of what a particular agency carried at a certain period...  I don't know if SureFire even sells those heads anymore.   I see these used 551 handguards for sale all the time on GB and Sturmgewehr, like yours they're always missing thr lamp head.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one in OD green for an AR and tried to sell it at a gun show for $100.00. Not even a nibble or offer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top