Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/9/2015 1:55:59 PM EDT
Any vendors offering aftermarket, non Sig, picatinny to AR15 stock adapters?
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 2:49:23 PM EDT
[#1]
HERE

I am not affiliated with the seller. Browse their listings; they have other options for MPX.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
HERE

I am not affiliated with the seller. Browse their listings; they have other options for MPX.
View Quote

WOW... Twice the price compared to the Sig retractable stock.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
But neither the collapsible nor folding Sig factory stocks are widely available so these guys can charge these ridiculous prices because - lets face it - they are the only game in town right now.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
HERE

That's a tax stamp + a Sig retractable stock + a couple boxes of ammo.

And it's fugly.  Wait for the Sig one, if you want a folding brace.  Or SBR your MPX.

Surely someone will mass produce a non-folding adapter for around $49.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]
That guy is out of his mind on prices. $250 for a fixed stock adapter?
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 6:57:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Greed at its finest. I hope nobody buys it and he sits on them forever.  I already have the retractable from Sig and it was 191.00 shipped, so they are available.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 7:30:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Profit is not a four letter word!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I already have the retractable from Sig and it was 191.00 shipped, so they are available.
View Quote

The prices have gone up. I ordered folding stock in early June. The price was 240 after the 20% discount they were offering. Folding and retractable stocks were the same price when I ordered. I was told that they should ship mine mid-July but I am not overly optimistic.
Link Posted: 7/9/2015 11:39:07 PM EDT
[#9]
The folding adapter on the Sig brace that the pistol version of the MCX and MPX come with are threaded to take an AR15 buffer tube.

Its an easy and cheap way to add a stock to an SBR'd pistol.

I did it on both of my Form-1 guns while I wait for Sig to get off their butt and get factory stocks out there for us commoners.

Good luck.

CK Bush
Arizona

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Getting ready to send in my form 1 for MPX pistol. Will order the retractable stock eventually but I was wondering for those who are using brace adapter wouldn't something like this work well for a side folding stock with the factory adapter?

http://www.battlearmsdevelopment.com/sabertube-tm-qd-end-plate-bad-lbs-lightweight-stock-combo
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, definitely overpriced in my opinion as well. If you compare the stock assembly of an MCX and/or MPX they both look to be standard AR based platforms meaning standard AR tubes etc. should fit no problem. Even though I'm not associated with either of these organizations, I like the MFT (http://missionfirsttactical.com/Products/Rifle-Stocks/BMS) stocks with a standard buffer tube assembly kit like Toms Tactical (http://www.tomstactical.com/Buffer-Tube-Assemblies_c_15.html) offers. Also check out what this guy did (http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/2490006283) Later...
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#14]

I have one of these and compared it today to the Sig folding Brace Mechanism. The Sig product is FAR more elegant. Nothing wrong with the above item but by comparison it is "Clunky"  I have the PDW Telescoping on Order for one of ours and I will back order the folding mech for the other.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Double post
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#17]
http://www.kakindustry.com/mpx-adapter
saw this in KAK's IG yesterday. I have a MPX in the mail so I have been on the hunt for an adapter. Still want a side folder but I will deal with this for now.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
saw this in KAK's IG yesterday. I have a MPX in the mail so I have been on the hunt for an adapter. Still want a side folder but I will deal with this for now.
View Quote

Now all KAK has to do is make this with a flat back, drilled and threaded 10/32 for an "ACE" type folding mechanism, and a pignosed threaded adapter to go on the other side for the stock tube.  Pretty much just split this one down the middle.  Could be used for SBR stocks or Sig braces.
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rattle can some black alumahyde and done! thank you!
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Ad says it's flat black anodized, wonder why they didn't post that pic?
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 3:24:39 PM EDT
[#21]
the article said it was the first one off the machine, it seems like the pic is updated now..

link

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#22]
ALCON,

Buyer beware on the Veriforce adapter.  We received ours in the shop this morning.  We form 2'd one of the pistols and purchased the Veriforce and an LWRC UICW stock kit.  When we tried to attach, the horizontal screw which secures the mount tightly to the picatinny immediately stripped.  We are currently attempting to fix, but once stripped, this will limit the ability to place any stock kit on the MPX.  This could be considered a single point of failure.  The screw was not the correct depth.   I highly recommend not using the adapter until a remedy can be found.  Both units we have are the same.  The only way to remedy once stripped is to replace entire lower receiver.  This is a major issue if you have Form 1 or Form 2'd the receiver.  I highly doubt Sig will replace.  Be careful.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#23]
OKMG,

Could you please elaborate? I am waiting on my Veriforce adapter which should arrive today, but I don't quite understand how the screw in question (looking at the pictures) is even required. I assume the adapter itself is secured to the MPX receiver rail by the 2 cross screws. Then, one would just attach any AR style buffer tube by screwing it in the adapter until or stops, or using a castle nut to properly line up a 6-position buffer tube?

What purpose does the horizontal screw serve unless it screws through the receiver and then into the stock adapter? It seems the KAK model just attaches via the 3 cross screws, why wouldn't the 2 used with the veriforce suffice the same way?
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Well,

The reason it stripped is Veriforce sent out the wrong thread pitch on the screw.  Veriforce sent 1/4x20 and it needs to be a 1/4x28.  Be advised!
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Much appreciated!. Thanks for putting this out there before I ruined my receiver!
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 1:55:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Never really been a fan of Veriforce's products(KAK Copies/Rebranded Guntec), and even business practices(I've had a bait and switch on Amazon. Short story: They sent me their crappy BCG, instead of the brand listed on Amazon, It was sent in a cardboard envelope with no padding... They made it right and refunded me, but that never sat right with me..).

So yes, buyer definitely beware.

I'd definitely wait around and grab the KAK, they are a great company and stand by their stuff. Also you know you are getting quality products.
They seem like a no BS company, and the price on that Adapter is great. It sure is going to make those greedy manufacturers think twice for wanting half a tax stamp for a small piece of CNC'd aluminum.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Much appreciated!. Thanks for putting this out there before I ruined my receiver!
View Quote

Roger, will advise if we find anything else out.  Haven't heard back from Veriforce.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Never really been a fan of Veriforce's products(KAK Copies/Rebranded Guntec), and even business practices(I've had a bait and switch on Amazon. Short story: They sent me their crappy BCG, instead of the brand listed on Amazon, It was sent in a cardboard envelope with no padding... They made it right and refunded me, but that never sat right with me..).

I'd definitely wait around and grab the KAK, they are a great company and stand by their stuff. Also you know you are getting quality products.
They seem like a no BS company, and the price on that Adapter is great. It sure is going to make those greedy manufacturers think twice for wanting half a tax stamp for a small piece of CNC'd aluminum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I have never had any dealings with Veriforce.  Perhaps this is the last time.  Not the hugest deal as we were able to machine and correct the issue and get the correct screws.  The average guy doesn't have that capability and could seriously damage a gun that retails well over 1K.  We have had great luck with KAK.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#29]
apparently they are in the wild already..  looks pretty good
http://www.tacxlife.com/post/127173316820

Link Posted: 8/20/2015 6:52:38 PM EDT
[#30]

I can't make it live, but here you go.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#31]
That looks awesome! I just received my veriforce adapter today and of course the screw has the incorrect thread pitch. It's noticeable even by looking at it compared to the stock one that holds the rubber bolt bumper. I also ordered a KAK adapter, so I guess I will compare them and send the one I don't like back, even if it involves a trip to the hardware store to get the correct screw.
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 12:42:50 AM EDT
[#32]
That veriforce adapter is so fugly and huge compared to the KAK. Not to mention, twice the price...and defective...LOL
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 4:33:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Update: I picked up some of the correct pitch screws from local hardware store and installed the adapter without issue. I agree, I believe the KAK looks better and I may still return this one when the KAK gets here Monday. I am wondering if the extra bulk will add rigidity to the piece as both companies use 6061 and I understand its not as good metal as 707, FWIW. I got it for $79 on Amazon. I don't think its completely horrible and it does feel quite solid.

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 11:10:53 AM EDT
[#34]
I have both the Verifoce and the KAK . The pros Veriforce had a very positive lock up the tension provided by the Screw in the center of the tub adapter makes it the stouter of the two. The KAK is more streamline and less brick like.
The cons KAK despite the 3 screws it doesn't feel quite as secure as the Veriforce ( It certainly feels secure enough) The Verifoce is heavier and  chunky  to the point that it almost looks like it was a Russian design.
The Veriforce is on my wife's MPX and the KAK is on mine .I have
A side note  , the Sig folding mechanism is much mor elegant than either of these, but it is small and raises some questions about strong it is . Only time will tell
Link Posted: 8/24/2015 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#35]
So I just received and installed the KAK adapter. Ultimately, the Veriforce is going back. The KAK is more reasonably priced, looks better and I prefer the way it tightens on the rail without the screw going through the back of the receiver. With the Veriforce, until you tighten the horizontal screw the piece jiggles up and down pretty freely, leaving me to believe there is a lot of stress on that screw and not the rail itself. I would rather the force be applied to the rail rather than a screw that could strip out my receiver.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 12:38:52 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
So I just received and installed the KAK adapter. Ultimately, the Veriforce is going back. The KAK is more reasonably priced, looks better and I prefer the way it tightens on the rail without the screw going through the back of the receiver. With the Veriforce, until you tighten the horizontal screw the piece jiggles up and down pretty freely, leaving me to believe there is a lot of stress on that screw and not the rail itself. I would rather the force be applied to the rail rather than a screw that could strip out my receiver.
View Quote

My sentiments exactly... we had this same discussion in the shop when we played with the Veriforce.  Picatinny rails are not designed to be used in the manner that the Veriforce uses.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:01:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Now all KAK has to do is make this with a flat back, drilled and threaded 10/32 for an "ACE" type folding mechanism, and a pignosed threaded adapter to go on the other side for the stock tube.  Pretty much just split this one down the middle.  Could be used for SBR stocks or Sig braces.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered this adapter and it came in parkerized black. Therefore it is now the best adapter deal.
Link Posted: 8/25/2015 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We are aware of the problem, some &*^%^ went to package them and grabbed the incorrect screw.  We have the correct screw.  If you stripped your receiver please call us 602-606-8817 (9-5 Pacific time zone), we will send you out a repair kit (free of charge), or make it right with you.  Every Adapter and kit MAILED after 8/24/15 has the correct screw in it.  I apologize for any inconvenience you might have had, we are working on contacting everyone that purchased through Veriforce Tactical.  We are not perfect, but will work with our customers to make it right.
Thanks,
JD
Veriforce Tactical, Inc.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Thank you very much for the reply to the situation.  We look forward to hearing from you guys.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:47:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We are aware of the problem, some &*^%^ went to package them and grabbed the incorrect screw.  We have the correct screw.  If you stripped your receiver please call us 602-606-8817 (9-5 Pacific time zone), we will send you out a repair kit (free of charge), or make it right with you.  Every Adapter and kit MAILED after 8/24/15 has the correct screw in it.  I apologize for any inconvenience you might have had, we are working on contacting everyone that purchased through Veriforce Tactical.  We are not perfect, but will work with our customers to make it right.
Thanks,
JD
Veriforce Tactical, Inc.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

So when should we be hearing from you on screw replacement?  I've sent email to your customer service with my order  #7635 and I had bought QTY 2 from your website.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:04:32 PM EDT
[#41]
did anybody get their KAK adaptor in to post some pics of?
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 8:20:21 PM EDT
[#43]
just curious to see if anybody has done anything different with theirs..  i got mine finally and loving it..
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 11:22:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
the article said it was the first one off the machine, it seems like the pic is updated now..

link

http://www.kakindustry.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/268x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/0/2015-08-19_12.01.03.jpg
View Quote

Just got mine....  And bad ass! Kak thank you for a nice clean product. . . This adapter has a a+++ on the Wyoming tested and approved... Thanks again kak industries.....
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Just got mine....  And bad ass! Kak thank you for a nice clean product. . . This adapter has a a+++ on the Wyoming tested and approved... Thanks again kak industries.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

link

http://www.kakindustry.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/268x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/2/0/2015-08-19_12.01.03.jpg

Another satisfied customer. Got mine today. Really like it. Looks good on the MPX and appears to be very well made. Money well spent.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Got my KAK adapter and LWRC micro in place I really like it and may just leave as is, cheaper solution than sig stock and actually able to shoot it today.

I know it defeats the purpose of having the slider available but I'm impatient.
Link Posted: 10/2/2015 12:32:40 PM EDT
[#47]
My KAK -UTG  folding set up

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:55:19 AM EDT
[#48]
The folding adapter from UTG won't hold up. It give me an issue on a 10/22 of all things. I'd only use it as a proof of concept. You should save up for a quality adapter, IIRC it's a rip off of the ace folder I think.

The soft aluminum will eventually wear away as it's opened and closed. Also mine had a lot of wobble when opened.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 1:47:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Already some collapsible options, but they are expensive.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:17:21 AM EDT
[#50]
I would consider that stock if it were $300 instead of $450 and the buttplate was more MP5ish.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top