Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2015 9:46:34 AM EDT
I've been waiting patiently for the Sig MCX pistol to be released. The only ones I have seen so far were the ones sold by Cabellas and they were carbines.

I haven't seen any pistols released yet.

Anyone know why the MCXs have dried up and maybe when the pistol versions will be released?

UPDATE:

I just spoke with Sig and they said the next wave of MCXs will be going out to regular distributors instead of bix box stores and will beging shipping the end of July or beginning of Aug.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Cabelas got both the pistols and rifles. I have one of the pistols(well it's an SBR now). Word is the newer guns will have 2-pos gas blocks to reduce noise.
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 6:36:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cabelas got both the pistols and rifles. I have one of the pistols(well it's an SBR now). Word is the newer guns will have 2-pos gas blocks to reduce noise.
View Quote

I thought they were self regulating?
Link Posted: 6/24/2015 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine is yes. There is talk that the new ones will have a control switch.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 5:46:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my pistol from Cabelas during the first batch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top