Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2015 2:43:38 PM EDT
Really excited! I’ve wanted a sub gun for years now and was really disappointed in the trigger pull on the MP5’s. The MPX looks to be a better/modern replacement.

Some questions

Where can I buy the SBR telescoping stock I see on the LE/SBR guns? It doesn’t appear that Sig has any of the accessories on their website.

I believe I read here that a Geissele S3G trigger pack works on it. Can anyone confirm?

Now the wait for PSA to ship.

Thanks in advance!!!
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:42:17 PM EDT
[#1]
This link should have all the info you are looking for.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 10:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll confirm Saturday on the s3g. Dry fire tests are promising. Please wait lol.

Also customer service said it might not work as some 9mm ar's have ramped bolts.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
im also wanting the telescoping stock so hopefully it comes out this summer. As far as just mounting an AR extension in order to use ar stocks, whats the best way to do that?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 6:51:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
im also wanting the telescoping stock so hopefully it comes out this summer. As far as just mounting an AR extension in order to use ar stocks, whats the best way to do that?
View Quote

The MPX with Brace comes with an AR extension compatible tube. Just swap the pistol extension for an AR one and you're good to go.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Has the ATF added the MPX to the list of manufactures/models when registering them as a SBR on Eforms?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Has the ATF added the MPX to the list of manufactures/models when registering them as a SBR on Eforms?
View Quote

Models get added when someone filing out the form enters that model. It's in there.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was in there when I submitted mine
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:43:18 PM EDT
[#8]
10/4 thanks guy’s. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:07:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Also, they have the MPX accessories if you call their number (see the magazine thread like 1 or 2 posts down). They are all actually 20% off right now (apparently MSRP on the telescopic stock was $249). I just bought mine, but he said it will probably be end of the month/next month before they get delivered.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:11:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Also, they have the MPX accessories if you call their number (see the magazine thread like 1 or 2 posts down). They are all actually 20% off right now (apparently MSRP on the telescopic stock was $249). I just bought mine, but he said it will probably be end of the month/next month before they get delivered.
View Quote

Do you mean the a3 style ar stock? Or the mp5 telescoping stock?
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Awesome! Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 5/8/2015 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mp5 like telescoping stock.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Are these made in the USA?   Just wondering if 922r would apply.
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 6:04:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Are these made in the USA?   Just wondering if 922r would apply.
View Quote

Yes they are built entirely in the US.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#15]
So I picked my Sig MPX up today. This thing is awesome! Just finished with the Eform Form 1.

So what’s the story on the geissele S3G trigger? Does it work in the MPX?
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So I picked my Sig MPX up today. This thing is awesome! Just finished with the Eform Form 1.

View Quote

#the weather here was absolute garbage and I did not take it to the range this past weekend.... It passes the dry fire tests..
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

#the weather here was absolute garbage and I did not take it to the range this past weekend.... It passes the dry fire tests..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:07:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Which barrel did it come with, the 6.5"?
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:39:54 PM EDT
[#19]
8" barrel for the p or the psb.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 3:59:58 PM EDT
[#20]
8 inch on my factory pistol. I ordered the tele stock and 3 pack of mags directly from Sig today. Rep said they should ship out around the end of June.

You get the 20% code when you register ownership with Sig on their website.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ran it today... Runs like a champ! Love the s3g trigger. Better than stock although it has more over travel.
Resets just fine on the mpx bolt.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#22]
That's good news.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top