BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 7:14:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where are you seeing these parts and prices? Ive looked all over the Sig site and don't see anything but stocks for the MPX. Id like to pick up a K model rail and have my barrel shortened.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My MPX is going to arrive at my dealer on Monday. Aside from a super long wait on the ATF's website. What else am I in for?

Register on sigs website, get your 20% off coupon. Call Sig CS and order as many gen 2 3-mag packs as you want, the K grip and the K length keymod handguard, plus whatever else you want and get 20% off whole order. Assuming you're chopping the barrel I would run it a bit as is to make sure no issues then send barrel to ADCO for cut and thread. If not chipping then ignore inclusion of K parts in order.

Nope I'll be chopping away. How much would the "K" hand guard run me?

$103.20 after discount. Not bad and would let you still use the factory long one of you ever wanted a suppressor partially covered by the rail.

Where are you seeing these parts and prices? Ive looked all over the Sig site and don't see anything but stocks for the MPX. Id like to pick up a K model rail and have my barrel shortened.

Have to call customer service. And the discount I mention is the one time 20% off code you receive after you register your sig on their site.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 1:44:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Have to call customer service. And the discount I mention is the one time 20% off code you receive after you register your sig on their site.
View Quote

Awesome, thanks. Any idea how much the K barrel would be with the discount? I read on here somewhere it was something ridiculous like 5-600 bucks, so if that's true it would be much cheaper to just have mine chopped and buy the K handguard so I can retain my original handguard as well.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Noveske mount w/ latest m300
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:12:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've never been exposed to a 3 lug mount before but it seems perfect for the mpx. Is it a worthy system?
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:44:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've never been exposed to a 3 lug mount before but it seems perfect for the mpx. Is it a worthy system?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

3 Lug mounts are popular for pistol calibers. Mounting/unmounting the suppressor is quick and easy and (in my experience) there aren't nearly as many issues with the suppressor getting fouled up and sticking to the muzzle device.

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
3 Lug mounts are popular for pistol calibers. Mounting/unmounting the suppressor is quick and easy and (in my experience) there aren't nearly as many issues with the suppressor getting fouled up and sticking to the muzzle device.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to hear, I have a handful of QD rifle cans and they can be finicky. But with the mpx, a QD can makes a lot of sense. The Omega 9K also seems like the perfect can for it. My octane is a bit long.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 1:47:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

thank you sir, for costing me about 50 more bucks
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 12:16:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Just shot my mpx for the first time today and this thing is awesome. Recoil is super gentle, with a stock its going to be a sweet shooter.
I'm considering selling my evo just because I like my MPX that much more.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 12:47:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Pretty sure I have not posted this one yet.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 7:50:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Any info on quality mag couplers forsale?
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I may have solved the shitty BUIS issue with the MPX. Installed a set of RTG HK 416 sights this evening and it looks like I'll be able to get a manageable cheek weld. It's a little crowded but the telestock should bring everything into perfect alignment. I also installed a MRO with a low mount. As currently set up, the sight picture is right in between absolute and lower 1/2 co-witness. I'm on the hunt for an absolute co-witness MRO mount in case anyone has one laying around.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/zNEPTo-dLWLiuoFPMcm90GdHfOnzJKiy6o0Z8-CxJCOS-_mErwVc_y_h6Jz_2PZx3pWybHfBz4dFmxP95ySx9lrm_AsnGkoLIOIaRgls2-LsvTdTOWprETSaTj2DBxxFkCE9RiigZCM3kQNdWcxatzDer8pJYmgk45GPK51V9xD2sZF847oPeaKvipA9W5Xi8ZMjXaImJSY6L8fbtvVQomDct58vCBMV19B2T7-EfD-6ewWL0VOuLcCc8ewzR4qxDDeGtoaJQyKItstqixxmPGR5oAmQydm1FSUyUw-NjXEVJtzH2zjN5xmBGn0tWHUwroTuP40ClHOxidT-fo7dCEFDm68V1czjrx2W2Z0osEcJQ8Ju4-EaQqZA9cpw3FlTF65-jfQ-5yRkwIeQK_ceD4l0vJb-So5sX8aScnyomruNvdxyg0jupzB3xqFM9qw290xFyeLEf2O_Otblwfk113Id47ESwQTrLUq0W1r8OlIUujCFZ-dTneu8HoyjT5BuSlNMzgVucuiK72KRM-vTRqG_tuVbkIApmORvL2C9itfBxXCVq2LoLYALx1nAMLQR_qYL6w=w3840-h1721-no

View Quote

I added the Troy Micros and the MRO in the low mount and it is absolute co-witness and no issues with cheekweld.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Has anyone changed out the safety? I punched the roll pin out of mine to put in a standard AR safety and it looks different.
changed it out and it seems to function fine. I installed a bcm grip too, the rear detent spring was a BITCH to get right. I bent one, luckily I had spares.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Is ADCO the popular option to chop the barrels?
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 10:00:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had class 3 machining do my MPX and it turned out fine. They'll do the handguard as well.

I did my handguard myself.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:30:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I had class 3 machining do my MPX and it turned out fine. They'll do the handguard as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems the price for Class 3 Machining is about 1/2 cost of ADCO. Any reason not to go with Class 3?

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 9:33:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Seems the price for Class 3 Machining is about 1/2 cost of ADCO. Any reason not to go with Class 3?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had class 3 chop my MPX carbine barrel and an MCX barrel at the same time.   Totally Pleased!  Highly recommend.
Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top