Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked Sig MCX/MPX Photo Thread (Page 5 of 44)
Page / 44
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 10:49:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheTacticalCoyote:
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/yMjjDp" target="_blank">https://farm1.staticflickr.com/736/21516233633_40209a3de0_b.jpg</a>MPX Quiet Pew by Two Sierra, on Flickr
View Quote

I dig the paint man
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By slipjett:

Looks like I got the stock in early June...
http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv165/slipjett/IMG_7006_zpseg7djmif.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Perfection.  When did they ship you the stock?  Seems like there's hundreds of us on the backorder list...

How do these stocks work? 2 options? Fully open and fully closed?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:24:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

View All Quotes

Perfection.  When did they ship you the stock?  Seems like there's hundreds of us on the backorder list...

3 spots, all of the way out, mid and fully collapsed.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#4]

View All Quotes

Sweet. What's the best price on them?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 4:03:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 5:31:16 PM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes

If you use the 20% off from Sig I believe the going rate on them now is approximately $240.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 8:48:19 AM EDT
[#7]
in case there are any doubts

SD8A7969-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 12:45:04 PM EDT
[#8]
KAK adapter and LWRC Micro.

Link Posted: 10/17/2015 9:52:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 3:49:58 AM EDT
[#10]
SD8A7982-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 7:49:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Dsully:
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/zJhdUA" target="_blank">https://farm1.staticflickr.com/566/22138231386_2e06460b5b_b.jpg</a>SD8A7982-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
View Quote

D, where did you acquire the Ambi charging handle? That whole rig looks pretty slick. Curious why you haven't changed out the pistol grip; do you like the stock PG? I hated it and put on a MIAD on day 3 of owning it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2015 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Stonecutter6:

D, where did you acquire the Ambi charging handle? That whole rig looks pretty slick. Curious why you haven't changed out the pistol grip; do you like the stock PG? I hated it and put on a MIAD on day 3 of owning it.
View All Quotes
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/zJhdUA" target="_blank">https://farm1.staticflickr.com/566/22138231386_2e06460b5b_b.jpg</a>SD8A7982-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr

I have a good relationship with Sig. I'll be honest with you... I really like the stock trigger and grip. I actually got a couple more that I'm going to add to some builds I'm doing. Going to convert a select fire AR that I'm waiting on stamp for to a full auto MCX.  One of those grips will be going on it too.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Is that CH going to be a replacement to the non-ambi original or an additional purchase/ standard with the Gen 2...
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Is that CH going to be a replacement to the non-ambi original or an additional purchase/ standard with the Gen 2...
View Quote

Acording to Sig the upgrade that does not rub upper is also an ambi CH. I preordered my collapsing stock and mag pack today and sales representative got one going out  in the mail today for free...NQA!
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By TacticalR:

Acording to Sig the upgrade that does not rub upper is also an ambi CH. I preordered my collapsing stock and mag pack today and sales representative got one going out  in the mail today for free...NQA!
View All Quotes

you sure the CH is going in the mail today? The one I ordered is 4-6 weeks out.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By GGGBeo50:

View All Quotes

I'm listening. . . .
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#17]
I called and they told me my charging handle would go out today.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 3:19:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Afterwork_Ninja:
View Quote

Well maybe I spoke to a dummy. Regardless, one day, I will have the charging handle, the collapsible stock, the factory 4" barrel and the 20 round mag, all of which I have on backorder.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 5:24:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Well maybe I spoke to a dummy. Regardless, one day, I will have the charging handle, the collapsible stock, the factory 4" barrel and the 20 round mag, all of which I have on backorder.
View All Quotes

I just got off the phone with 'Kyle' and he said I have to have pictures and documentation that the charging handle is rubbing before they will send out a replacement. Or I can send my MPX in for them to 'look at'.

It is a known issue, why the push back?
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#20]

I just got off the phone with 'Kyle' and he said I have to have pictures and documentation that the charging handle is rubbing before they will send out a replacement. Or I can send my MPX in for them to 'look at'.

View All Quotes

Because if they said its a free replacment people would line to get new charging handles. By they making us document it theyll have a record of the problem. Also think about how many people are to lazy to do that. So in the end itll save them money...

Thats just my opnion.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:50:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TacticalR] [#21]

I'm listening. . . .
View All Quotes

I'm listening. . . .

I took the word of the rep on the phone, where y'all doubting mine? I was just trying to inform the thread what I was told and how easy it was...maybe I'm more charming on the phone!
How about I just post a pic when it comes in?
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#22]

I took the word of the rep on the phone, where y'all doubting mine? I was just trying to inform the thread what I was told and how easy it was...maybe I'm more charming on the phone!
How about I just post a pic when it comes in?
View Quote

I guess all I am saying is dont get your hopes up. Shipments have been a moving target on everything MPX. So yeah, if you get your handle before me, post a pic so I can twist an arm. Wouldnt be the only people out there with their hands on some of my favorite dollars.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#23]
" />
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 7:46:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Knoxp9090] [#24]
" />
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 12:31:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Afterwork_Ninja] [#25]
I received my charging handle today.

It has a very, very slight bevel on the bottom of the charging handle were it rubs the reliever. I'd take pictures, but I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference.

I was expecting an ambi handle, but it's not. No complaints though because it was free. Thanks Sig!
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 2:09:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stonecutter6] [#26]

View All Quotes

I just called to check the status of my order today and was told: "a large shipment of mags came in, but they were unable to look to see which order numbers will be getting filled with that shipment from their customer service system". Also I asked about an ambi CH and was told its available separately. When asked if it will also chew up the back end of the gun the Rep said he would send one of the "revision" CH out to me ASAP after looking in their system. No documentation required however I would have gladly sent in pictures if needed. So even if it's not ambi it'll be a fix in that regard.
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 2:48:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TacticalR] [#27]

I just called to check the status of my order today and was told: "a large shipment of mags came in, but they were unable to look to see which order numbers will be getting filled with that shipment from their customer service system". Also I asked about an ambi CH and was told its available separately. When asked if it will also chew up the back end of the gun the Rep said he would send one of the "revision" CH out to me ASAP after looking in their system. No documentation required however I would have gladly sent in pictures if needed. So even if it's not ambi it'll be a fix in that regard.
View All Quotes

Since my post I have also received an upgraded charging handle albeit not the ambi version. I called Sig on Friday of last week, the day after receiving something different then what I was told. I explained my conversation to the 2nd rep who took my # and said he would contact me back after getting it rectified.
Which brings us to today, after no return call for 3 business days I follow up. This time I was told by a third rep that the version I got was what was promised and that it was a miscommunication on Sigs part. However If I still wanted the ambi he would add to it my order I mentioned in earlier post and give me the same 20% discount.
So in conclusion Sig's miscommunication made a unintentional liar out of me and then they wanted to charge me as a way to say sorry!
Edit for pics in picture thread.

" />
Link Posted: 10/27/2015 2:49:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TCBA_Joe] [#28]
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 8:05:12 AM EDT
[#29]
SD8A8213-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 10:00:52 AM EDT
[#30]
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/AsWAvE" target="_blank">https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5784/22621011152_8b51bdcfab_b.jpg</a>SD8A8213-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
View Quote

Dsully - i'm sure you've mentioned it somewhere, but who did your barrel work?  Looks good, bro
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By coregon:

Dsully - i'm sure you've mentioned it somewhere, but who did your barrel work?  Looks good, bro
View All Quotes
<a href="https://flic.kr/p/AsWAvE" target="_blank">https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5784/22621011152_8b51bdcfab_b.jpg</a>SD8A8213-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr

Thanks brutha. Magna Port did the threading
Link Posted: 10/31/2015 10:41:05 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Not to help you spend more money(which I'm told I'm really good at), but the factory AAC 3-lug adapter for the Ti-Rant should cut some more length off your setup.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:45:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Top_Secret:

Not to help you spend more money(which I'm told I'm really good at), but the factory AAC 3-lug adapter for the Ti-Rant should cut some more length off your setup.
View All Quotes

I know haha. I would have gone with that one but if you are familiar with AAC, it's about close to never to get anything when it's out of stock. Even when it's in stock it seems to take forever to get something directly from them. Love their product but deliveries need some work. I will give them some slack for the big move they recently had but they need to get on the ball
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

This one?

" />

...finally got to use my DTM $ on something I would need.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#35]
SD8A8305-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 5:21:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Dsully,

Outstanding images. Love the reflection of the softbox and grids I n the optic.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 6:06:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Joe_Blacke:
Dsully,

Outstanding images. Love the reflection of the softbox and grids I n the optic.
View Quote

Thanks man
Link Posted: 11/3/2015 5:21:45 AM EDT
[#38]

Also I asked about an ambi CH and was told its available separately. When asked if it will also chew up the back end of the gun the Rep said he would send one of the "revision" CH out to me ASAP after looking in their system. No documentation required however I would have gladly sent in pictures if needed. So even if it's not ambi it'll be a fix in that regard.
View All Quotes

Also I asked about an ambi CH and was told its available separately. When asked if it will also chew up the back end of the gun the Rep said he would send one of the "revision" CH out to me ASAP after looking in their system. No documentation required however I would have gladly sent in pictures if needed. So even if it's not ambi it'll be a fix in that regard.

I called yesterday and spoke to a rep, this one said he didn't know about any charging handle other than the ambi one, and that they won't be releasing any to the general pop until the end of the year...

Previous rep I spoke to had me send in photos and said he would see about me getting a new CH...sent photos in, didn't hear  anything back.

Link Posted: 11/3/2015 11:42:53 PM EDT
[#39]
We dont need no stinking charging handles!!!!

Link Posted: 11/4/2015 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Went out and got a grouping at 50 yards for you guys. Standing up leaning up against a wood post. 4" barrel suppressed 147 gr aimpoint T1
3 shot group MPX 4" barrel by Dsully, on Flickr
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:44:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Barrel number two cut

Cut MPX barrel by Dsully, on Flickr
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 1:18:08 PM EDT
[#42]
Barrel number two cut

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/AL8fW5" target="_blank">https://farm1.staticflickr.com/607/22815471952_df56e17181_b.jpg</a>Cut MPX barrel by Dsully, on Flickr
View Quote

any changes made to the gas system?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Barrel number two cut

<a href="https://flic.kr/p/AL8fW5" target="_blank">https://farm1.staticflickr.com/607/22815471952_df56e17181_b.jpg</a>Cut MPX barrel by Dsully, on Flickr

None and it's been running 100%
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 12:52:16 PM EDT
[#44]
SD8A8517-Edit.jpg by Dsully, on Flickr
Link Posted: 11/7/2015 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Here is a shot of my barrel cut down to 4.5 by ADCO.  Runs like a champ with zero modification.
" />
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Who has leads on a 20 round mpx mag, or a 10 round and I believe they are pinned so you can modify?
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#48]
These MPXs are starting to look as they should. Nice work guys
Link Posted: 11/8/2015 7:33:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Here's mine as of today.  Feels great now that it is complete.

Link Posted: 11/8/2015 8:48:09 PM EDT
[#50]
For the folks that had their barrel cut...did you use ADCO?  Did you send in the entire barrel assembly or did you have to disassemble the gas system?
Page / 44
Tacked Sig MCX/MPX Photo Thread (Page 5 of 44)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top