Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked Sig MCX/MPX Photo Thread (Page 24 of 44)
Page / 44
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 10:38:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HALFNATTYGAINZ:
Anywhere I can get a extended polymer(preferably not rubber) butt pad for the skeleton folding stock? Or should I just design my own?
Mine is just 1" too short for me to shoot comfortably.

TOO LATE I"M MAKING MY OWN!!
View Quote
Printing it now.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2018 12:27:29 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
Amazing firearms!

Where did you get the ar15/M16 to MPX stock adapter?
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:30:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Jerad:

Amazing firearms!

Where did you get the ar15/M16 to MPX stock adapter?
View Quote
MCX adapter. He will never tell. Sig has a cut sheet so they have made several. It has not been "assigned a part number" for commercial sales, therefore you cannot buy it.

In other news Sig just released another new 1911 in .357 sig. Didnt bother trying something a bit more attractive like making it double stack, so now its just another 1911 with low capacity and uncommon ammo. All the while I am still waiting to purchase a gen2 mpx complete upper from Sig........
Link Posted: 1/20/2018 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote
Love the MI grip.  Where did you get the grip panels for it?
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 2:33:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Ranger431:

Love the MI grip.  Where did you get the grip panels for it?
View Quote
Thanks. Strike Industries M-Lok Covers.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 4:28:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Still need a light and a 3 lug setup for my Multimount. And a few more Gen 2 mags..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/27/2018 12:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Gently used but new to me. Pretty happy with it so far.

Link Posted: 1/31/2018 12:48:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Luvthemtorts] [#10]
Test pic failure
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 9:41:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jayrod9727] [#11]
Cannot post pic
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 12:20:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: voodoo303] [#12]
Picked up a Midwest Industries rail, Radian Raptor CH and put an MBT in the MPX this week. Gonna take it out and play with it this weekend.

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:05:24 AM EDT
[#13]
This one started life as 8" pistol with an arm brace. Now its an SBR cut down to a 4.5" with a retractable stock. I have a Trijicon MRO on the way. This little gun is AWESOME!

Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Just playing around in the shop and with configs on a rainy Saturday

Rattler chassis, 9" 300BO, SRD762 silencer, Romeo1, PEQ15, Midwest Ind Rattler SD rail

Attachment Attached File

Rattler chassis, 6.75" 300BO, SRD761 silencer, Romeo1, PEQ15, Midwest Ind Rattler SD rail

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 12:04:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Just got my Trijicon MRO and Spent some time at the range. This is my favorite gun to shoot. One exception the ammo goes way to fast!

Link Posted: 2/16/2018 6:18:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Love my MPX & MCX!

Link Posted: 2/21/2018 11:07:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ranger431] [#17]
Joined the club today!

* Thanks to some of the fellas on the computer forum for help posting pics.....
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 9:15:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Great little gun you got! I like the flashlight set up what kind is it and how is it mounted?
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 8:35:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ranger431] [#19]
Originally Posted By jayrod9727:
Great little gun you got! I like the flashlight set up what kind is it and how is it mounted?
View Quote
It's made by Inforce.  I've used them on other ARs I own - they're solid lights and I like the ergonomics.  They have a built in mount that mounts directly to Picantiny rails.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 11:04:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#20]
Been MIA somewhat, but show season has finally ended.

A little FDE action

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 3:39:14 AM EDT
[#21]
New Rattler:

Link Posted: 3/3/2018 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By C4H10FO2P:
New Rattler:
https://i.imgur.com/7W5Pctd.jpg

View Quote
You’ll love it - have a can for it?
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By coregon:

View Quote
I ordered an SRD762 QD on Wednesday for it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Good choice

I have many pictures, if you need reassurance
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 12:37:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: C4H10FO2P] [#25]

Good choice

View Quote
I'm not gonna turn down that offer.

On that topic, I'm thinking about setting it up with an ATPIAL-C, a T2-sized red dot, and either a QD magnifier or a set of a Magpul MBUS PROs iorns sights on the top rail. Am I correct in assuming that I wouldn't have room on the rail for a magnifier and BUIS and have to choose one or the other?

Also, since it's a pic thread, here it is next to my MP5 SBR. I LOVE the size of this little thing.

Link Posted: 3/3/2018 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#26]

On that topic, I'm thinking about setting it up with an ATPIAL-C, a T2-sized red dot, and either a QD magnifier or a set of a Magpul MBUS PROs iorns sights on the top rail. Am I correct in assuming that I wouldn't have room on the rail for a magnifier and BUIS and have to choose one or the other?

Also, since it's a pic thread, here it is next to my MP5 SBR. I LOVE the size of this little thing.

https://i.imgur.com/g3cE0P8.jpg
View All Quotes

Good choice

https://i.imgur.com/g3cE0P8.jpg
I dont have BUIS on mine - but do run a PEQ15 and a ROMEO1 on a picatinny mount.  I have plenty of room behind the red dot to have a magnifier, but getting BUIS and all of the above on the rail, would be a stretch.  I've honestly never tried it, but certainly can, if you are serious about it.

A few pics from another thread that go along with your MP5 pic above

Rattler vs 4.5" MPX-k

Attachment Attached File

Rattler vs MP5k

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

MP5k, Rattler, MPX-k

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 4:22:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#27]
Here's mine with the Midwest Rattler Rail:

Attachment Attached File

Snapped these with a SiCo Omega9k - but, you can see the amount of rail with the PEQ15 and R1 on there, plenty of room for a magnifier.  Adding BUIS and a magnifier may be pushing it.

Ill go give it a shot and post some pics for you.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Here's mine with the Midwest Rattler Rail:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/232800/F330B9AC-DDB3-4610-929D-904B77CDD8BC-419482.JPG

Snapped these with a SiCo Omega9k - but, you can see the amount of rail with the PEQ15 and R1 on there, plenty of room for a magnifier.  Adding BUIS and a magnifier may be pushing it.

Ill go give it a shot and post some pics for you.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/232800/IMG_3159-363233.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/232800/IMG_3160-363236.JPG
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#29]
It'll all fit, using the R1.  I think you'd be OK with a T1/T2, though.

I could have moved the rear BUIS back some and this is with the front BUIS turned around, but there was definitely a little more real estate that I could have packed in.

SIG Sauer Rattler
KAC Micros
SIG ROMEO1
SIG JULIET3
PEQ15
SIG Sauer SRD762-QD

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2018 5:07:09 PM EDT
[#30]

I could have moved the rear BUIS back some and this is with the front BUIS turned around, but there was definitely a little more real estate that I could have packed in.

SIG Sauer Rattler
KAC Micros
SIG ROMEO1
SIG JULIET3
PEQ15
SIG Sauer SRD762-QD

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/232800/IMG_3589-470654.JPG
View Quote
That's AWESOME!
Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 8:10:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SpyHawk] [#31]

SIG Sauer Rattler
KAC Micros
SIG ROMEO1
SIG JULIET3
PEQ15
SIG Sauer SRD762-QD

View Quote
When Rail Scales releases their LEAF sight for the PEQ-15 that would buy you back a few extra rail slots. Check it out. I use them on my DBALs.

https://www.railscales.us/products/leaf
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 9:55:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#32]
Originally Posted By SpyHawk:
When Rail Scales releases their LEAF sight for the PEQ-15 that would buy you back a few extra rail slots. Check it out. I use them on my DBALs.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SpyHawk:

SIG Sauer Rattler
KAC Micros
SIG ROMEO1
SIG JULIET3
PEQ15
SIG Sauer SRD762-QD

I have LEAF sights on DBALs - I don’t really have any interest in iron sights on my Rattler, though, but definitely an option for @C4H10FO2P to regain rail space.  Great point.
Link Posted: 3/4/2018 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Those Rattlers look great!  Now if I could only find one around here...
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 1:49:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Untitled by Edmond Dantes, on Flickr

I'm not married to the MRDS, but it does help keep this thing light.  I started with the MCX Hybrid and mated the adapter to a KAC lower I had sitting on F1 for quite a while.

6.75 300blk barrel and the SF SOCOM 762 Mini is a place holder for now.  
Lancer CF 10.5" Handguard

Likely will go with the Sig can that comes pinned/welded once they come to market.  Un-pin and use it here.  Try to get as close to actual LVAW as possible.
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 12:47:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: C4H10FO2P] [#35]

I have LEAF sights on DBALs - I don’t really have any interest in iron sights on my Rattler, though, but definitely an option for @C4H10FO2P to regain rail space.  Great point.
View Quote
Nice! I'll have to look into those more.

Pic thread:
Link Posted: 3/6/2018 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Man, those are some serious Sigs! I'm feeling like I need to do something to my primarily stock MPX now.
Link Posted: 3/8/2018 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By BillyJack:
Man, those are some serious Sigs! I'm feeling like I need to do something to my primarily stock MPX now.
View Quote
Step 1: Form 1
Step 2: Can
Step 3: toss a coin because after that it's all gravy
Link Posted: 3/12/2018 7:06:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Decided to get my mpx barrel cut to 4.5 and really like it now. I was toying with leaving the handguard at 8” but decided to chop it too. I might buy a Mlok 8” one if I decide to run suppressed allot.

I really liked the stubby prong flash hiders and had a AAC blackout laying around not in use. So I chopped it, recontoured, and bored out to 9mm. Not sure if I like it 2 tone or refinish it.

Link Posted: 3/13/2018 2:07:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: firemedic2000] [#39]
I am really impressed with alot of the MPXs here and what you've guys had done with them. Now after seeing these pics I have got to start fix-in my up. I really like these weapons alot and really like the cost of the 9mm ammo.

The only thing that could possibly make it better (well not better) is one in 45acp the best of both worlds 9mm and 45acp
Link Posted: 3/15/2018 8:22:10 AM EDT
[#40]
That Rattler is awesome would really like to add one to the collection.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#41]
For those of you with a MPX with a suppressor, do you ever shoot it without the suppressor? I ask because I have a MPX on the way and would like to get a suppressor for it, but I'm torn on if I want it to be QD or not. Part of me says I wouldn't really shoot it unsuppressed anyway, so I might as well just get a direct thread suppressor and leave it on.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By mdavis:
For those of you with a MPX with a suppressor, do you ever shoot it without the suppressor? I ask because I have a MPX on the way and would like to get a suppressor for it, but I'm torn on if I want it to be QD or not. Part of me says I wouldn't really shoot it unsuppressed anyway, so I might as well just get a direct thread suppressor and leave it on.
View Quote
I have a Griffin Armament  tri-lug adapter w/ an Octane HD 9 on mine. Shoots fine suppressed/unsuppressed.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Depends on how I feel that day but it’s not really hard to take my thread on supprssor off. That said I have like 7 suppressors so the novelty of my mpx is more in how tiny I can make it vs how quiet I can make it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 9:59:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By PFran42:

I have a Griffin Armament  tri-lug adapter w/ an Octane HD 9 on mine. Shoots fine suppressed/unsuppressed.
View Quote
That's an option but I don't have any other three lug stuff so it is no different than having to get a proprietary QD mount.

Originally Posted By great308:
Depends on how I feel that day but it’s not really hard to take my thread on supprssor off. That said I have like 7 suppressors so the novelty of my mpx is more in how tiny I can make it vs how quiet I can make it.
View Quote
I guess I'm thinking that if I ever wanted to shoot unsuppressed that I would want a thread protector on there, but that's where I question on if I would ever shoot it unsuppressed in the first place. Hence, I was curious if anybody that owns a suppressor for their MPX ever goes and uses it without the suppressor.
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 9:03:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: firemedic2000] [#45]
View Quote
I'd definitely run suppressed with a QD I run with two different suppressors. Both I've run set up as DT and QD and QD is the way to go. I really like the tri lug also. Tried both ways with a flash hider and the tri lug.

Suppressors I have the Griffin Resistance 9mm suppressor and the SICO HYBRID tried both direct thread and the HYBRID with QD mount and tri lug. The Resistance 9mm I tried threaded and tri lug.

TRI LUG all the way on both. The GRIFFIN  is a lot lighter in weight than the HYBRID both also alot smaller in size also than the HYBRID.

SOUND wise I really can not tell any difference between the two cans. I run the HYBRID mostly because being fatter under the rail it fills it up more and gives it more of the MP5SD look than the skinny GRIFFIN 9mm suppressor does.

I just ordered the 4.5 inch rail. It arrives today. Now not running suppressor under rail I believe the Griffin in appearance would look better sticking off the end off the weapon plus being lighter with shorter rail with less to hold on to. Well it would just make it more manageable to do so.

But absolutely with a QD SUPPRESSOR just for convenience and not worrying about it coming undone while firing the weapon. The tri lug that is.

Oh and again some fantastic weapons being posted here. Works of art. That if does not change the lefts way of thinking that these are a piece of art work. Well they are just plain sick in the head
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 1:40:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tactical_dude] [#46]
View Quote
Never shoot mine unsuppressed. Had the barrel cut down to 4.5 and installed a 3 lug. Run my Octane under the rail. Love it.

Pic thread. Just installed AimPoint CompM5.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 10:43:29 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 4/11/2018 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 4/13/2018 10:38:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MCX300BLK] [#50]
Guess I haven't posted any pics in this thread yet.

6.75" 300blk with Liberty Mystic X can. Romeo5 XDR. PMM stock

having trouble finding the right format for picks
Page / 44
Tacked Sig MCX/MPX Photo Thread (Page 24 of 44)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top