Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2014 9:03:37 PM EDT
Hey guys/gals, I just got a ssg 3000 and am loving it. I would like to take off the factory FH and put on a SF socom MB. I understand that the factory FH is for looks and not function. It's also for a barrel band attachment point. Anyone have any information on this?  Does it suppress flash well?  

So before I remove my FH I want to be sure I don't mess anything up. Remove the small set Allen screw on the bottom and then just twist it off? I have heard these are very hard to remove? Does the action need to be removed from the stock and put in a vice to apply enough pressure? Is it right or left hand thread?  Anyone who has removed one please let me know if there are any tricks.

Thanks to all in advance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top