Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2014 6:24:13 PM EDT
I don't think I would have much luck in the EE and almost consider this more of an armory/general SAN Swiss 55x question

I have an mike otte 3 prong and a sig sauer 3 prong that came on their stock of 553 if anyone wants to trade?

It's # 7 on this list from Swiss Arms.

These actually came in on the 553 Pistols imported into the states with 1/2X28 threading. These were originally available to the Malaysian military

PASKAU on their 553 SOW that also had 1/2 X 28 threads

So if anyone knows an importer here in the states who can get me some of this stuff or has one available please let me know!

I have ordered a few things from wolverine supply in CA but they wont help much with the other things...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top