Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2014 7:04:35 PM EDT
If any of you guys/gals have ever cut down your sig 55x to 16.1 in OAL with FH/MB/Comp can you please post pic.  I am looking for pic of the muzzles end.  I understand that ADCO can add the "flare/factor end" back into the barrel.  This is what I really want a pic of up close.  If anyone know how they do it I would love to know.  I email them with almost no info in return.  The email just said "sorry we have no pic and yes we can do a like factory finish end for you"  That was it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to see this also.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 10:01:05 AM EDT
[#2]
ADCO cut my patrol barrel down to 553 length, I had no flange added though because the Swiss guns don't have the flared flange the US guns have.

I can take a picture of my muzzle tonight when I get home, but it won't be exactly what you are looking to see.
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 1:06:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ADCO cut my patrol barrel down to 553 length, I had no flange added though because the Swiss guns don't have the flared flange the US guns have.

I can take a picture of my muzzle tonight when I get home, but it won't be exactly what you are looking to see.
View Quote

It's ok, please post a pic anyways. I want to see both ways to see witch one I like. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's ok, please post a pic anyways. I want to see both ways to see witch one I like. Thanks
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit I totally forgot about this thread. I'll get some pics tonight when I get home.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:05:30 AM EDT
[#6]
$250???? Wow and I thought that charging $135 to do that same thing was a lot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:28:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Ignore the rocksett left on the threads. My new 553 flash hider shipped from MFI yesterday so I thought I might as well take the old one off for now.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]
That looks great, thanks. I thought I would miss the factory hump, but yours looks good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top