Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2014 2:14:48 AM EDT
Guys/gals. I am looking for the correct hight for a aimpoint t1/h1. I assume I will have to take off my sig Diopter sight and get a folding front sight to have the correct hight?  I would like to keep my diopter if possible but I am ok with the pop up sight and a folding front  if need be.  I hear Larue HK mount should work?  If someone knows of another mount I am all ears. Thanks
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I -think- the ADM low throw lever mount is a cowitness with the US diopter height. Perhaps someone with this combo will chime in.

Edit: NOPE, it won't work. ADM Low puts an Aimpoint T1 at 0.88" from rail to center, and the Sig US diopter sights are 1.010" to center.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:41:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks any one else?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I tried the LT660HK and it didn't work well for me, replaced it with the ADM CASV micro mount and it works pretty well. I have the factory diopter, and with the hooded front sight it is a little busy, but workable. That mount places the dot at 1.15 inches I believe.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried the LaRue HK mount but it was still to high for me. It worked but required an unnatural feeling cheek weld . I ended up using the lowest mount that LaRue makes  for the T1, removing the diopter rear sight and using a folding front sight. Problem solved. Now all I need us a way to fix the trigger pull .....
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:34:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:36:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I tried the LaRue HK mount but it was still to high for me. It worked but required an unnatural feeling cheek weld . I ended up using the lowest mount that LaRue makes  for the T1, removing the diopter rear sight and using a folding front sight. Problem solved. Now all I need us a way to fix the trigger pull .....
View Quote

Thanks. Good to know. I put in a a sweet trigger and love it. It would be the best trigger I have ever felt if the reset was short witch that can't be changed. But it's now a very good trigger.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks. Good to know. I put in a a sweet trigger and love it. It would be the best trigger I have ever felt if the reset was short witch that can't be changed. But it's now a very good trigger.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet trigger? Please tell me more...
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He could be talking about the ShootingSight sear and hammer.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 2:01:49 PM EDT
[#10]

LT660HK worked perfect for me...but I have big head

the only pic I had available

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:34:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes but with the spring kit from a German guy on ebay. Very nice! With both kits it's a very nice trigger. But the reset is still long.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:37:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LT660HK worked perfect for me...but I have big head

the only pic I had available

<a href="http://s92.photobucket.com/user/HK94dude/media/null_zpsd576d026.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/HK94dude/null_zpsd576d026.jpg</a>

View Quote

Nice SBR. May I ask what BUS those are? Mfi?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top