Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2014 7:22:43 PM EDT
I got a stock adapter a month or 2 ago and I installed it today. Unfortunately it does not lock, it seems that the latch is depressed and does not pop back up when trying to lock up. Seeing as it is the weekend and DDLES seem very busy ( referring to their thread on GD), should I wait to Monday to contact them or try to fix it myself/find a gunsmith?

latch space roughly measured with a rule
Sig stock: 5mm
DDLES latch space: 4mm
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 4:37:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine did the same and needed alittle fitting. I had to file/sand ALlITTLE material from the inside edge of DDLS latch. Wasn't much. Do not file on the receiver side.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 7:01:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you sir, I'll bust out the files soon.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 9:02:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Got it to work, filed it till the coating came off the edge. It closes shut now and can not be forced open ( forcing as much as possible), the button when the stock is closed is not as high as when it is folded open. But it works and I'm happy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top