Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2014 11:04:42 AM EDT
I've always wanted to get some, as it sucks loading the mags one round at a time. Does anyone know where to get them?

Maybe this is something Sven could make for us?
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 11:21:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Plastic stripper clips are available, but I have never been able to locate any spoons.
Link Posted: 4/4/2014 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Ebay or gunfactory.ch.......bought some from both sources.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks to me like an AK-74 spoon and stripper clips would work. The magazines look to have the 2 grooves in the back for the spoon to slide into.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 5:56:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I never thought of trying those and I have a bunch.I'll see how closely they fit.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 4:00:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Just tried out an AK74 spoon and stripper clips loaded with 5.56 and it worked! It's not as snug as on an AK74 mag, but it'll do the job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top