BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
wow they are shipping one out!!!! wait one?
View Quote

Yeah, they're only shipping one.  Because they have no bills and hate making money.  Congratulations on the dumbest post in this whole thread.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah, they're only shipping one.  Because they have no bills and hate making money.  Congratulations on the dumbest post in this whole thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's hard to get the dumbest post but sometimes I manage.  It's just comical to have one MPX in a pic announcing they are shipping. Normally you see a pallet with one gun on top, when an announcement like this is made.  If you don't see the humor, oh well.
Link Posted: 11/8/2014 6:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Were you born a jerk or does that just come naturally? Give the guy a break, God only knows how many they will ship knowing their comment "2 more weeks"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were you born a jerk or does that just come naturally? Give the guy a break, God only knows how many they will ship knowing their comment "2 more weeks"

Link Posted: 11/8/2014 11:06:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Went to the Texas Gunfest today and they had a Sig MPX sbr and a Sig MPX SB15 for display and for test firing. Got to shoot 5 rounds on each of them. The MPX's shot very well with little to no recoil making follow up shots easy to hit at 10yds. . I didn't think the MPX was going to be that good but I really want one now. Also, the sig guys there said they are slowly starting to ship them out so we should be seeing a few hit stores soon.

Video of me taking 5 shots. Everyone that shot it had the same smile I did at the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVFNt4mMYOw&feature=youtu.be
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:27:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Also at TX Gun Fest today... I honestly didn't expect much of the MPX, but I really like that little carbine/pistol/whatever. Very smooth, low recoil. MCX was okay, but I could not stand that tiny, skimpy folding stock. As long as it doesn't cost an outrageous amount, I think I may have to purchase the MPX because of reasons...
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:49:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Did they have one with the telescoping MP5 style stock?  What was your impression of it and how does it compare to the side folder?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:25:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Went to the Texas Gunfest today and they had a Sig MPX sbr and a Sig MPX SB15 for display and for test firing. Got to shoot 5 rounds on each of them. The MPX's shot very well with little to no recoil making follow up shots easy to hit at 10yds. . I didn't think the MPX was going to be that good but I really want one now. Also, the sig guys there said they are slowly starting to ship them out so we should be seeing a few hit stores soon.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-4j9UNwpMQQk/VF7Wb1mrKEI/AAAAAAAAEP0/0srY9QIjQU4/w311-h553-no/20141108_121856.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-jLAOC0IwPJ8/VF7Wa3WcZOI/AAAAAAAAEPo/D3ahSvEis7c/w311-h553-no/20141108_122032.jpg

Video of me taking 5 shots. Everyone that shot it had the same smile I did at the end.
View Quote

I bet he said in 2 weeks right?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I liked the MPX with the folding sig brace much better than the mp5 telescoping stock. The telescoping stock looks cooler, but is on the short side. I can see it being more useful for wearing body armor or for using in the discrete deployment case.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:28:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Dang, I really want an MPX now.............
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#11]
SIg confirmed they will be making it in 10mm
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was going to pick up a .40 conversion to hunt with in Ohio, but this sounds way better.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

In "2 weeks" right?
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I was going to pick up a .40 conversion to hunt with in Ohio, but this sounds way better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sig has never confirmed it will be in 10mm. Sorry to get your hopes up.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually kevin brittingham said it yesterday. There was a big discussion on the NFA group about it.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I can't look at any of the updates on Sig's website. My computer doesn't have problems loading any flash content on any other website but the sigevolution site..
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh good, more info to spread around

So there is going to be a whole new lower. Guess 45 will happen now.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

There isn't going to be a 10mm. There is not even a big following for the 10mm in general so why would Sig drop thousands to re tool and make a 10mm MPX? Ain't happening.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:13:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

There isn't going to be a 10mm. There is not even a big following for the 10mm in general so why would Sig drop thousands to re tool and make a 10mm MPX? Ain't happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

quoting for when sig drops a MPX 10mm.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 8:32:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard it was going to be a 9x25
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:06:53 AM EDT
[#22]
It will be in 5.7x28.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 8:38:59 AM EDT
[#23]
If Sig hints of a 10mm MPX now, maybe we will see it 3 Shot Shows from now, which would be 2018?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Is that a new Sig MPX banner at the top of the page?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:45:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

It appears so...
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

only chumps see ads.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 12:16:05 PM EDT
[#27]

Sexy!
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 12:19:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What you work for Lancer? Doesn't cost that much to make a fricken mold for a magazine. It just so these companies can rape everyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well MP5 mags are also made from steal and imported so that's the reason for the higher prices. These lancer mags should not cost more than a Pmag in my opinion.

You don't know much about production costs, I'm guessing?

Magpul ships out over 15,000 pmags in ONE DAY
I doubt Lancer sells 15,000 MPX mags in a YEAR

So no, they should not and never will be the price of a pmag.

What you work for Lancer? Doesn't cost that much to make a fricken mold for a magazine. It just so these companies can rape everyone.

Do you have any idea what a plastic injection mold costs????

They are ungodly expensive.

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well MP5 mags are also made from steal and imported so that's the reason for the higher prices. These lancer mags should not cost more than a Pmag in my opinion.

You're talking to the guy who said he makes so much money in Law Enforcement that he can buy ten (10) MPXs without batting an eye.  But will not waste $200 on a silly Geissele trigger, because USGI triggers are best for "duty use."
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You're talking to the guy who said he makes so much money in Law Enforcement that he can buy ten (10) MPXs without batting an eye.  But will not waste $200 on a silly Geissele trigger, because USGI triggers are best for "duty use."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 4:09:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Is anyone else besides Rockwell Arms taking pre-orders?
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Pre orders. What a great way to pay the bills.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:35:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Pre orders. What a great way to pay the bills.
View Quote

Just ask Ares
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 5:40:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-4j9UNwpMQQk/VF7Wb1mrKEI/AAAAAAAAEP0/0srY9QIjQU4/w311-h553-no/20141108_121856.jpg
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-jLAOC0IwPJ8/VF7Wa3WcZOI/AAAAAAAAEPo/D3ahSvEis7c/w311-h553-no/20141108_122032.jpg

View Quote

Pretty sure I was behind you in the SilencerCo line on Saturday.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn't say they were the best for duty use, I said that is what I limited to due to dept/military policy, so kiss my ass and re read before you open your dumb ass mouth. Sorry that might have been a little rude. Forgive me
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Thats BS. Generally the only trigger upgrade you can do in mil/le is Giessele. Anyone who would opt out is retarded.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:07:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd suggest taking this place less seriously.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Thats BS. Generally the only trigger upgrade you can do in mil/le is Giessele. Anyone who would opt out is retarded.
View Quote

Why don't you ask my range master for my police dept and my US Army reserve unit and see what they say. How the fuck would you know what my police dept policy is and isn't? Most departments even my old LAPD will not allow after market triggers for liability and court problems if you ever have to smoke someone. The defense immediately makes you out to be a killer with all these super duper fancy gun parts. Think before you make these stupid comments like I am lying or something, I should know, I work there you don't.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 10:50:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea I should, but people who talk out their ass annoy the shit out of me, but I'm sorry and will relax a little  
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:03:31 PM EDT
[#40]
On a second note, Happy Veterans Day tomorrow to all you Vets out there and thank you for your service. Also take a minute to think about the Vets that can't be with us tomorrow and if you can and get the chance, thank their families for their ultimate sacrifice.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Does anyone have an estimate on how much space is under the hand guard? Enough to fit a can in there?

I'm trying to decide whether to SBR a pistol and mount a can at the end of the 4.5" barrel or SBR a 16" and run a short barrel/can combination under the hand guard.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Does anyone have an estimate on how much space is under the hand guard? Enough to fit a can in there?

I'm trying to decide whether to SBR a pistol and mount a can at the end of the 4.5" barrel or SBR a 16" and run a short barrel/can combination under the hand guard.

View Quote

It's all going to come down to which model and which suppressor?
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:25:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Good point. I have an Octane 45 HD without a host.

I assume the ID of both the carbon fiber and aluminum hand guards will be at least similar if not the same?

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 9:45:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I assume the ID of both the carbon fiber and aluminum hand guards will be at least similar if not the same?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Same.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Just spoke to sig, yes a 10mm will be made and shipped 2 weeks after SHOT show announcement. They are also working to develop a .50, called the MPXtreme.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Just spoke to sig, yes a 10mm will be made and shipped 2 weeks after SHOT show announcement. They are also working to develop a .50, called the MPXtreme.
View Quote

Maybe I'm confused, but I don't think the calendar said April 1 when I woke up this morning...
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:15:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Maybe I'm confused, but I don't think the calendar said April 1 when I woke up this morning...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

its 2 weeks man!
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm in for a -K version.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm in for a -K version.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in for a -K version.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stupid stuff like this belongs in GD.   In tech, someone might actually be inclined to believe you.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top