Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2017 3:05:42 PM EDT
Like the question states. But I can't find anything so far on rsr or davidsons. Checking with sports south. But thought I'd ask here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't find it either from MGE, Zander's, or Lipsey's. 
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 10:23:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't find it either from MGE, Zander's, or Lipsey's. 
View Quote

Yeah I checked those as well. Same with Sports South.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Could be for Springfield stocking dealers only or one of their higher end stocking dealers only programs. 
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 3:41:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Could be for Springfield stocking dealers only or one of their higher end stocking dealers only programs. 
View Quote

I thought about that.  But usually from what I've seen those types of "programs" are usually you sign up like beginning of the year or whenever and it lays out all the terms etc. but if that were the case. I still haven't seen SHIT and few of those Dist I mentioned above the salesperson would have told me because I asked wtf and why can't I (or them) find anything on it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:36:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Why not call SA direct and inquire with them.  I do it all the time and often score limited production run guns!
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why not call SA direct and inquire with them.  I do it all the time and often score limited production run guns!
View Quote

Hmm I didn't know SA or any other mfr would help with that. I figured they would just push me off to a Dist.

I'll try that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#7]
I remember seeing them in the inventory for both Lipseys and Zanders back when they came out.  They are probably gone and removed from their inventory listing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top