Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2017 8:00:40 PM EDT
I am in the process of working up a business plan for small scale sales and am looking for information on recommended distributors who will work with home based dealers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Ron Shirk Shooting Supply in PA. (717) 272-5671

Not a big place but family owned and operated. Super nice folks to deal with. One of the salesman I use to deal with was a complete asshole though... so don't be discouraged if you get him. Lori Shirk (owners daughter) is pretty hot and is super to deal with...
Pretty sure they dont have a website. Just give them a call and send your FFL. They will send you a sales flyer regularly. Not everything is listed in the flyer so if you need something special, call them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 10:20:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I have found Zanders, Lipsey's, & Green Supply to be the most accommodating with Home based.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 9:11:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Davidsons, Mge wholesale (I like them a lot because of their buy this get that free deals) Lipseys, sports south and rsr.

Then you can also make accounts with like Atlantic and other direct to manufacturer type company's like Anderson, Aero just depends on who.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top