User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2016 7:26:44 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if vortex sells through any distributors?  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope. Direct to dealers.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 10:10:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Or direct to an individual through their MIL discount program, but...prepare for a long wait.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok thanks guys.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Or direct to an individual through their MIL discount program, but...prepare for a long wait.
View Quote

Shit, even their dealer sales take forever. I've been waiting three months on PST scopes to ship to me. Ridiculous.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:00:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Shit, even their dealer sales take forever. I've been waiting three months on PST scopes to ship to me. Ridiculous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Took almost five months for my Razor to show up. Finally arrived yesterday!

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:20:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I ordered a SPARC AR and had it within a week last month.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#7]
To be a stocking dealer you are looking at minimum 10k order
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:36:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Double tap
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Which would be 6 PST's and a couple of Gen II Razor's basically.  It sounds like a lot of $$ but I guess it depends on who your shop caters to.  A local small shop here has 4-5 Gen II Razor's, 5 or so Steiner Military models, NV, a few Steiner T5Xi's, and the list goes on.  I wouldn't doubt at all if they had over $1M of inventory in their showroom and actually think it is probably more.  Their store is PACKED with stuff....too much really as it makes it hard to shop.

$10K of Viper's or other Chinese made scopes would be a lot of scopes though
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top