Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2015 9:49:22 AM EDT
My FFL app has made its way to ATL. So begins the waiting.  I'm sure everyone's experience is different,  but does anyone have recent experience with timing in the KC field office zone?
Link Posted: 8/26/2015 10:15:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I am waiting as well. They have had my ap for 5 weeks so far and of course cashed my check!
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 9:46:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Obviously,  way different this time around.. but I was probably spoiled when I got my C&R....10 days from the time they took my payment to my mailbox.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#3]
An IOI out of the DSM satellite office will make contact with you to set up an interview.  For whatever reason, the DSM satellite office uses an 816 area code which is KC (VOIP routed through KC?).  I've interacted with both the KC field office as well as the DSM folks.  Every IOI I have worked with from both has been great.  Professional, courteous, and genuinely interested in helping me stay compliant.  I hold three FFLs and each one took about 30 days from payment for the interview to be setup.  It will depend where you are in IA since the DSM folks run all over the state and try to knock out multiple visits per trip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top