Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2015 9:18:04 AM EDT
Last May I filled in all the paperwork,got my fingerprint cards,all ready to go and then promptly did nothing with it.
I now want to mail it in,but should I redo all the paperwork/fingerprints?
I called the Charlotte office and left a message,but no reply.

Link Posted: 7/6/2015 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]

You'll need new photographs...

IMPORTANT!! All responsible persons, to include sole proprietors, must submit a properly prepared FD-258 (Fingerprint Card) with this application. Fingerprints must be taken by appropriate law enforcement authorities on the enclosed pre-printed FD-258. The pre-printed FD-258 should reflect "WVATF1100, ATF-FFLC, MARTINSBURG, WV” to preclude rejection of your fingerprints. A 2” x 2” frontal view photograph, taken within the last 6 months, and clearly showing a full front view of the features of the applicant with head bare, must also accompany this application. Please ensure that each photograph is clearly identified on the reverse with the full name of the responsible person to whom the photograph applies, and attach to ATF Form 7 (5310.12) in the space provided on copy 1. If there are multiple responsible persons, affix each photograph (with tape) of each responsible person to a separate sheet of paper and attach to this form.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I KNEW it was something that has to be within a certain time period...

Thank you.
Link Posted: 7/10/2015 9:40:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Fingerprints over a year old have been rejected in the past.
Link Posted: 7/15/2015 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fingerprints over a year old have been rejected in the past.
View Quote

because you grow new ones

mine havent yet-but we'll see
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top