Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/28/2015 7:55:24 PM EDT
I've decided that this FFL isn't for me, won't be the last $200 I've thrown out the window.  I just don't want to deal
with all the regs and red tape.  All I have in my acquisition book are 3 transactions that I've disposed as
personal collection, and I've never done a transfer or purchase, thus no 4473s.  Can anyone give me an
address to mail the original FFL and the ledger to?  I've googled and haven't came up with an address.
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:15:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I've decided that this FFL isn't for me, won't be the last $200 I've thrown out the window.  I just don't want to deal
with all the regs and red tape.  All I have in my acquisition book are 3 transactions that I've disposed as
personal collection, and I've never done a transfer or purchase, thus no 4473s.  Can anyone give me an
address to mail the original FFL and the ledger to?  I've googled and haven't came up with an address.
Thanks in advance.
View Quote

Seriously?
You have no idea how to find ATF?

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like you've made the right decision.  

2 seconds on google, or your IOI meeting should have covered all this at the beginning.  

Out of business
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:45:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seriously?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks in advance.

Seriously?

You've been very helpful. Thank you for your input.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Were's the "like" button?????
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 11:27:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, three to yourself ? When you applied, during the interview. Didn't the agent ask you if this was for business or to enhance your personal collection ? I must of done almost twenty transactions, none to myself before I also decided to turn it in. Call the ATF, find the nearest agent in your area. He'll meet with you, give him your original FFL and log book.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:07:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
.....Call the ATF....  
View Quote

If he cant find ATF via Google how the hell is he going to figure out how a telephone works?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If he cant find ATF via Google how the hell is he going to figure out how a telephone works?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
.....Call the ATF....  

You're a real douche ain't you?  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:47:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

2 seconds on google, or your IOI meeting should have covered all this at the beginning.  

Out of business
View Quote

The link doesn't give me the address to send it to.  During my ATF meeting I didn't have the mindset to give it up.
All I asked for in this thread was an address.  Fuck it
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The link doesn't give me the address to send it to.  During my ATF meeting I didn't have the mindset to give it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of business

Incapable of googling address of "National Tracing Center"

Not even gonna do a Let Me Google That For You.

The bigger puzzle is how you ever got an FFL in the first place.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:40:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of business

I didn't ask you to do a fucking thing for me
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:41:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of business

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#12]
1-800-788-7133.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
1-800-788-7133.
View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#14]
nm....
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:02:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

he didn't give you the address either. We have conspired to keep it a secret.

Some more intentional profanity and maybe you can get this thread squashed and your account suspended.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1-800-788-7133.

Thank you

he didn't give you the address either. We have conspired to keep it a secret.

Quoted:
Can anyone give me an address to mail the original FFL and the ledger to?.

Some more intentional profanity and maybe you can get this thread squashed and your account suspended.

Passive/aggressive much?  Provoke and then sit back and quote rules?
Why don't you just stay out of my thread?  I asked what I considered a legit question after doing a search and didn't find a specific regulation for voluntarily turning in my FFL.  You and a couple of others turned this into GD
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 5:28:12 PM EDT
[#16]
IBTL
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 6:02:27 PM EDT
[#17]
post count +1
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
.....Call the ATF....  

No, I'm a dealer who took the fucking FFL serious enough to educate myself on what being licensed is about, what it requires and how to remain compliant with federal law and ATF regulations.

If you have your FFL and have no idea how to contact ATF you might want to sit down a reflect on why that is. You being unable to find ATF via Google is quite telling ...........it's the FIRST FUCKING RESULT!  I don't know if you are looking for sympathy or just trolling. In either case a person who holds a fucking FFL sure looks like an idiot for posting what you have on a public forum.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 8:44:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No, I'm a dealer who took the fucking FFL serious enough to educate myself on what being licensed is about, what it requires and how to remain compliant with federal law and ATF regulations.

If you have your FFL and have no idea how to contact ATF you might want to sit down a reflect on why that is. You being unable to find ATF via Google is quite telling ...........it's the FIRST FUCKING RESULT!  I don't know if you are looking for sympathy or just trolling. In either case a person who holds a fucking FFL sure looks like an idiot for posting what you have on a public forum.

Unfuckingbelievable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
.....Call the ATF....  

Unfuckingbelievable.

Your boy renegade X is gonna scold you for using bad words.  You don't know me, you don't know what kind of research I did prior to getting the FFL. I asked a simple question, you and your little sorority sister decided to pig pile on and point fingers.  I thought this was a tech forum, I thought I could ask a legit question (at least to me) and get a little guidance on where to send this thing. I don't want it, I decided its not for me.  You're an internet tough guy, if you're really a profit motivated gun dealer you don't talk to people to their face like you do on the web. Go away boy.  Just go away.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Ryann, I also found out that there are a lot of fucking douche bags on this forum. I'm sure they were the little fat fuckers at school that got pushed around and now they are very tough sitting behind their computers............................... just saying...........

Quoted:

Your boy renegade X is gonna scold you for using bad words.  You don't know me, you don't know what kind of research I did prior to getting the FFL. I asked a simple question, you and your little sorority sister decided to pig pile on and point fingers.  I thought this was a tech forum, I thought I could ask a legit question (at least to me) and get a little guidance on where to send this thing. I don't want it, I decided its not for me.  You're an internet tough guy, if you're really a profit motivated gun dealer you don't talk to people to their face like you do on the web. Go away boy.  Just go away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
.....Call the ATF....  

Unfuckingbelievable.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
....You don't know me, you don't know what kind of research I did prior to getting the FFL.  
It's pretty apparent from your Google skills that you don't do any type of research very well.

I asked a simple question
No, you asked a really embarrassingly dumb question for someone who is ALREADY licensed as an FFL.
It's embarrassing.

....you and your little sorority sister decided to pig pile on and point fingers.  
Pointing out the abject lameness of your first post isn't piling on or pointing fingers.
You claimed you could not find the address after a Google search........that's bullshit.

I thought this was a tech forum, I thought I could ask a legit question (at least to me) and get a little guidance on where to send this thing.
It is a tech forum.  
If a history teacher posted in the History forum "Uh, what year was the Declaration of Independence signed?" it's pretty likely you would get a similar response.
If Mark Larue started asking "How does an AR work?" in AR Discussions....same thing.

Seriously, why would you think that there was anyplace other than ATF.gov that would have contact info for the NTC?
Where have you gone to read ATF regulations?
Where did you go to get info on becoming an FFL?
Where did you download or order your Form 7 (application for an FFL)?
Where did you order the 4473's, Multiple Sale forms, Youth Handgun brochures you never used?
In any other thread about ATF, in this subforum (or any other) has anyone ever referred someone to a website other than ATF? No.

You're an internet tough guy, if you're really a profit motivated gun dealer you don't talk to people to their face like you do on the web...
I do not tolerate fools or asshats in person any more than I do on the internet.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:57:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ryann, I also found out that there are a lot of fucking douche bags on this forum. I'm sure they were the little fat fuckers at school that got pushed around and now they are very tough sitting behind their computers............................... just saying...........
View Quote

"fucking douchebags" like RenegadeX, HansonBrothers and myself who pointed out your ignorance of ATF regs in this thread?:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_44/440111_Do_my_private_firearms_purchases_need_to_go_into_my_FFl_log_book_.html&page=3

If it wasn't for the fucking douchebags in this forum you would still be violating Federal law and ATF regs. every time you went to an out of state gun show. You should be sending hugs and kisses to us fucking douchebags because we may have kept you from losing your FFL, fines, or even jail time.

Obviously you didn't learn a damn thing.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of business

If you look juuuust to the left of the page there's an address right there genius.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"fucking douchebags" like RenegadeX, HansonBrothers and myself who pointed out your ignorance of ATF regs in this thread?:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_44/440111_Do_my_private_firearms_purchases_need_to_go_into_my_FFl_log_book_.html&page=3

If it wasn't for the fucking douchebags in this forum you would still be violating Federal law and ATF regs. every time you went to an out of state gun show. You should be sending hugs and kisses to us fucking douchebags because we may have kept you from losing your FFL, fines, or even jail time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How can you say that "you" have kept us from losing our FFL's. How long have you had your FFL Mr Douche Bag? It's obvious that you are a fucking dick just the way you treat people. You could try being nice every now and then but I guess that's completely out of your realm of existence.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:33:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

How can you say that "you" have kept us from losing our FFL's.
Go back and read that thread, then you'll remember.

How long have you had your FFL Mr Douche Bag?
6 years.

It's obvious that you are a fucking dick just the way you treat people. You could try being nice every now and then but I guess that's completely out of your realm of existence.  
I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Check my feedback as a dealer on any forum and you'll see.
As I posted above, I don't tolerate fools or asshats.
Get rude, ask me to do something illegal, or attempt a straw purchase and I sure as hell ain't going to be "nice".

And you might want to look in the mirror when giving advice about behavior.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

6 years.

It's obvious that you are a fucking dick just the way you treat people. You could try being nice every now and then but I guess that's completely out of your realm of existence.  
I'm one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. Check my feedback as a dealer on any forum and you'll see.
Get rude, ask me to do something illegal, or attempt a straw purchase and I sure as hell ain't going to be "nice".

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Hey asshole-let it go.  I've asked the mods to delete this, obviously you have some kind of issue with having the last word.  
I'll bet in person you're a passive little beta male.  At least your pal renegade X had the decency to go away.

You need banned from this forum for your childish behavior....
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

6 years.

Wow 6 years................ you are quite the professional now aren't you?

The guy just asked a question and you come across as a dick. Yes, we all know how to use Google, we all know there is a web page that the ATF keeps with all the answers to our questions, but the guy was probably thinking he'd just come here and ask a quick question to get a quick answer. No, he gets a response from a douche bag that thinks he's a fucking professional since he's been dealing guns for 6 freaking years.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Guy is violating law/regs and we try to help him unfuck himself and we are the fucking douchebags. Too funny.

Then he can't find an address on the left bar of a page he is given a link too. Guy must be a troll, nobody is this stupid.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This. Guy is violating law/regs and we try to help him unfuck himself and we are the fucking douchebags. Too funny.

Then he can't find an address on the left bar of a page he is given a link too. Guy must be a troll, nobody is this stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey who pulled you chain asshole.................. go fuck yourself
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:48:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The guy just asked a question and you come across as a dick.
View Quote

cookiemonster gave him answer in 2nd reply. After that he was just trolling.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:50:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hey asshole-let it go.  I've asked the mods to delete this, obviously you have some kind of issue with having the last word.  
I'll bet in person you're a passive little beta male.  At least your pal renegade X had the decency to go away.
View Quote

I think you need to read the COC before your account gets locked.
For the record, I've never met RenegadeX. But I would gladly buy him a beer in appreciation for his knowledge of ATF regs.

You should ask the mods to delete this thread........it effing embarrassing as hell and you'll be forever immortalized as "The FFL Who Couldn't Google ATF".
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hey who pulled you chain asshole.................. go fuck yourself
View Quote

Maybe you have an address or phone? I don't know how to use google.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:51:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What law am I violating?  That's a very heavy accusation
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it was after Douche Bag Tom slammed him......................
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:52:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

For the record, I've never met RenegadeX. But I would gladly buy him a beer in appreciation for his knowledge of ATF regs.

You should ask the mods to delete this thread........it effing embarrassing as hell and you'll be forever immortalized as "The FFL Who Couldn't Google ATF".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading is fundamental....yet YOU have an FFL...
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP - ryann
1reply - Dogtown
2reply - Cookiemonster
That makes it 2nd reply.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You've met a lot of Arfcommers and you still say this...?  

TRG
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yes, I am.
I've transferred around 10,000 guns in the last six years. If I wasn't professional and customers didn't like me I doubt I would be this busy.

The guy just asked a question and you come across as a dick. Yes, we all know how to use Google, we all know there is a web page that the ATF keeps with all the answers to our questions, but the guy was probably thinking he'd just come here and ask a quick question to get a quick answer. No, he gets a response from a douche bag that thinks he's a fucking professional since he's been dealing guns for 6 freaking years.
Uhhh........the OP, by his own admission could not find ATF using Google.........so that theory just doesn't hold water.
I'll bet you didn't have a clue either.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

6 years.

Yes, I am.
I've transferred around 10,000 guns in the last six years. If I wasn't professional and customers didn't like me I doubt I would be this busy.

Uhhh........the OP, by his own admission could not find ATF using Google.........so that theory just doesn't hold water.
I'll bet you didn't have a clue either.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:56:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

OP - ryann
1reply - Dogtown
2reply - Cookiemonster
That makes it 2nd reply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP - ryann
1reply - Dogtown
2reply - Cookiemonster
That makes it 2nd reply.

You accused me of violating federal law..put up or shut up
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

OP - ryann
1reply - Dogtown
2reply - Cookiemonster
That makes it 2nd reply.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP - ryann
1reply - Dogtown
2reply - Cookiemonster
That makes it 2nd reply.

Ok Ok, the first reply AFTER the original question was a slam. That really indicates to us how intelligent dog tom is, I'm very impressed!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:02:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Wow. What a clusterfuck.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#44]

IBTL.  Quite the entertaining thread, especially for this forum not being GD.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:03:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Wow. What a clusterfuck.
View Quote

Yea!! I know!!      Pop corn's almost done!!! Who's in!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:05:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Out of business

wow
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's not referring to you. In the thread I linked to above, supv26 mentioned his experiences at the Tulsa show with nonlicensee to nonlicensee transactions.........which is a felony because he is not a resident of Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:07:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

He's not referring to you. In the thread I linked to above, supv26 mentioned his experiences at the Tulsa show with nonlicensee to nonlicensee transactions.........which is a felony because he is not a resident of Oklahoma.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is not how I read it
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP - ryann
1reply - Dogtown
2reply - Cookiemonster
That makes it 2nd reply.

A legitimate question was asked and the freaking internet ninjas and rambos crawl out of the woodwork............................ or should I say from behind mommy's apron.........  LOL!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:09:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Ok Ok, the first reply AFTER the original question was a slam. That really indicates to us how intelligent dog tom is, I'm very impressed!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP - ryann
1reply - Dogtown
2reply - Cookiemonster
That makes it 2nd reply.

Yeah. I can Google "ATF"
You seem to take this personally...........are you still butthurt after finding out you were wrong about buying guns in Tulsa?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top