Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2015 7:36:50 AM EDT
......http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_44/315165_NO_WTB_WTS_ADS_IN_THIS_SECTION___clarification_.html

I'd just like to say that since this is an FFL-specific area of the board, it would be nice to be able to post a thread to ask other FFLs if they have a particular item in stock that we can't get through our regular supply channels.

I'm not sure that that's the same animal as a non-FFL wanting to buy something from another member as you would in the EE.

The prices or other restrictions ( face to face only, no sales to NYS etc ) folks throw up in the EE seem to me to  be excessive at times, which is why I rarely go in there
I guess people can put up any requirements they want if they're looking to sell an item

Am I out of line thinking that such posts should be allowed?
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:53:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Join fflsonly.com

I dont want to see a tech forum junked up with dozens of "who has________" threads.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I surfed around that site for a while last year
I think they actually yanked my membership because I wasn't posting
Last year was busy in so many ways
Ok, I was just throwing it out there, obviously people don't agree
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 2:16:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd think a forum as you described should be viewable by verified FFL's only.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top