Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2015 1:02:02 AM EDT
What's taking so long? I was hoping to get my interview by now. I'm feeling impatient. I have a long list of people waiting to buy stuff and I'm ready to get going. Not really complaining, just venting a bit. Feeling antsy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 5:11:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I mailed my stuff off on 12/31.
Called on 1/12, since the check was not cashed and got someone on the phone who barely spoke English.
He said my check was being returned/there was a problem, etc.
The next day my check was cashed.
Around 2/12 I got the call about the interview.
Had my Interview on Thursday and should have my FFL by 3/1
Call on Monday but hang up if you get the fuzzy foreigner. He's a clueless fuck.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 8:10:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Call the IOI Then call the ATF directly. I got the runaround for like 4 months. Once they decide to do it it gets done fast. I had to cal like three times to get it done. One guy was a big help the woman that prints out the FFL is a derelict.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I've had my FFL for about 23 years and the last time I renewed I wanted to do the LLC thing. Well, according to my ATF person I had to do an application like a new applicant. They cashed my check and it took 5 months to get my FFL. They said they were really busy!!!! Hell, my first one back in the early 90's only took about 3 weeks. My renewals over the years would only take a few weeks also but this time when I did the LLC it took for Freaking EVER!!!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 8:30:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Finally got my interview last week. Should have my license in the next week or two according to the IOI.
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Hopefully you will hear something soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top