Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2014 7:04:04 AM EDT
OK its been since September 21 and I have not received anything from the ATF.  The field Agent approved my FFL and stated 4 to 6 weeks. Its been over that. I hope its been some governmental holdup and not an issue with approval. I have not heard one word from them!

Any logical explanations?

AL
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
OK its been since September 21 and I have not received anything from the ATF.  The field Agent approved my FFL and stated 4 to 6 weeks. Its been over that. I hope its been some governmental holdup and not an issue with approval. I have not heard one word from them!

AL
View Quote

I'd call and see what is going on, and keep calling until the situation is resolved. It should not take this long.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 1:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Call your IOI. I  just got approved, interview on 10/23/2014, package snt to WV by IOI on 10/28/2014.  Had to call IOI to inquire what was the hold up.  Received phone call today saying license was in the mail.  Confirmed on FFL ez check 11/20/2014.  Be patient, you're dealing with the govt.
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 4:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

AL
View Quote

Call. I was told if no license after 3 weeks call. I called and had it 2 days later.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 1:23:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I was told yesterday that it would be 2-3 weeks and if I didn't get it to call ASAP.

It shouldn't be a hold-up with approval because your approved by the IOI after the interview. Mine told me I was approved yesterday and just had to wait on the

actual license to get mailed back to me.
Link Posted: 11/27/2014 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I will have my FFL in hand either Friday or Monday. I should have called earlier. The woman that prints out the actual license was sitting on it. Division sent out the paperwork to her on schedule but she "didnt get it".  I have missed out on a lot of sales. Partially my fault for thinking it would eventually come and not calling. But I will be here soon now. I am pretty exited tax return time should be pretty good for sales no?

AL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top