Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2014 11:25:25 PM EDT
Made an error or two on my application Is it ok to put a line through the mistake and initial? Or are they very strict on erroneous markings?

Also, for the CLEO address, they just want the PD address, correct?

On a FFL application
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 2:31:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Made an error or two on my application Is it ok to put a line through the mistake and initial? Or are they very strict on erroneous markings?

View Quote

What "application" are you referring to?
FFL?
Tax Stamp?
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

FFL?
Tax Stamp?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FFL?
Tax Stamp?

Form 7, FFL application.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Form 7, FFL application.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FFL?
Tax Stamp?

Form 7, FFL application.

1. If you were ATF, would you view an error filled application as an indicator of future errors in the applicants bound book, 4473's, etc?
I would. An application with several strikethroughs looks like you didn't read the question or understand it.

My advice is to submit a clean professional looking application. Your local IOI will get a copy and you don't want that first impression to be that you are careless with paperwork.

2. Name and address of your Chief Law Enforcement Officer can be you local PD chief of police or county sheriff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top