Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2014 12:50:58 PM EDT
Was helping my dad fill it out the other day, used the interactive pdf version, pretty slick.  in the section that asks about the type of zoning of the premises there is a list of commercial and of residential things to check.  I checked "other", and then in the line below wrote that it is a home out in the country w/o any zoning restrictions.  Seemed to make the least illogical choice since it is not a commercial property and it is not "residentially zoned" property either as it is simply not zoned.  

Do you think they will kick it back???

Also, do either the water or envioronemtal impact forms need to be sent anywhere separately from the app?

Thank you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was approved with same answer.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 12:20:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mine was approved with same answer.
View Quote

good to know.  Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Thats good to know, that is a non-issue
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top