Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2014 10:10:48 PM EDT
Anyone have advice on who to order AK's and surplus rifles from as a new FFL? I'm set up with Jerry's, RSR, and Davidsons, but they don't do much in the way of surplus ammo, rifles, or AK's other than Arsenal. I'm trying to find a decent deal on Yugos and Romanians. I've learned in my journey setting up a good stock of everything is fairly brutal, particularly ammo. I know some of you don't like to share your sources, but I'd really appreciate a little help.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone have advice on who to order AK's and surplus rifles from as a new FFL? I'm set up with Jerry's, RSR, and Davidsons, but they don't do much in the way of surplus ammo, rifles, or AK's other than Arsenal. I'm trying to find a decent deal on Yugos and Romanians. I've learned in my journey setting up a good stock of everything is fairly brutal, particularly ammo. I know some of you don't like to share your sources, but I'd really appreciate a little help.
View Quote

How much you got?  Seriously, how much do you plan on selling/ spending per week?  Those allocated notes mean theyre for dealers with deep pockets. For good deals on ammo you need to buy pallets.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:37:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I was more interested in the surplus /AK dealer that some of you kinder gentlemen have had good luck with in the past. I have a nice store in a large building that I own. I have no debt, a fairly nice inventory, I own my trucks, house, and motorcycles. I'm not here to beg and I'm not begging. I just wanted a little help in future success. If that is too much to ask from a long standing member then I guess I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 1:38:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://www.rellimzone.com/images/movies/national-lampoons-vacation-1983-movie-10.png

How much you got?  Seriously, how much do you plan on selling/ spending per week?  Those allocated notes mean theyre for dealers with deep pockets. For good deals on ammo you need to buy pallets.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.rellimzone.com/images/movies/national-lampoons-vacation-1983-movie-10.png

Not trying to be an ass, but I can buy a lot. Your answer is a question that I didn't ask.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:34:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Not trying to be an ass, but I can buy a lot. Your answer is a question that I didn't ask.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that case call Century or M+M and order $50k a week. You'll get a better deal.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:36:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was more interested in the surplus /AK dealer that some of you kinder gentlemen have had good luck with in the past. I have a nice store in a large building that I own. I have no debt, a fairly nice inventory, I own my trucks, house, and motorcycles. I'm not here to beg and I'm not begging. I just wanted a little help in future success. If that is too much to ask from a long standing member then I guess I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
View Quote

Not trying to be an ass but it sounds like you don't need anyone's help.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, I was in a bad mood last night. Sometimes people treat the other forums like GD. I just really needed some advice.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Come on over to fflsonly.com . Tons of resources there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top