Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2014 6:29:05 AM EDT
I actually already stopped using this company for the most part because EMS+ is better.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 6:37:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I have friends in the processing business any one having this kind of trouble IM me and he will get you hooked up.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd suggest FirstData.. had them since 2007 with no issues.

They offer AuthorizeNet and a VIRTUAL TERMINAL option built into their web package..

Square doesn't work well either.. In the fine print they say no firearms either..  
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got EMS+, a cheapee, better version of square. They're gun friendly.  But a web portal would be nice.
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 3:27:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Just tried signing up for EMS+.. didn't like my info told me try again.. (like 4 times)  
Link Posted: 3/16/2014 3:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]
After 6 tries and muliple security questions I got it done..

Hopefully better than the old GPal fiasco.. I Lost $90+ stuck with them..
Link Posted: 3/17/2014 6:56:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They offer AuthorizeNet and a VIRTUAL TERMINAL option built into their web package..

Square doesn't work well either.. In the fine print they say no firearms either..  
View Quote

First Data routinely cuts off FFL's as well,and with thousands of dollars locked up for months.  They got CDNN good about five years ago.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have any experience with Payment Alliance International that NSSF recommends?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#8]

Their ignorance of Gun Laws is not surprising, but stating it in defense of their cutting off the FFL is a surprise. That is a level of stupid I would not have expected.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:35:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone have any experience with Payment Alliance International that NSSF recommends?
View Quote

I'm signed up with them, but haven't even made a CC sale yet so no historical data. Friendly enough on the phone to get set up though.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]
You know EMS+ also does merchant service processing.. you could use one account for website and one for store (with the swiper)..
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 4:25:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

We’ve been using them for a year or so.  Don’t run a lot of volume through PAI  (4-5 transactions/sales per month) - but all with no issues. Seems to be OK
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've got EMS+, a cheapee, better version of square. They're gun friendly.  But a web portal would be nice.
View Quote

How often do they deposit funds? I know square did it at the end of each day. I heard a couple horror stories this past weekend with square so signed up for EMS+ as they are gun friendly where square is not.
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How often do they deposit funds? I know square did it at the end of each day. I heard a couple horror stories this past weekend with square so signed up for EMS+ as they are gun friendly where square is not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Basically, once a day. Once you have a transaction, all transactions in the next 24 hours batch, and deposit at midnight I think.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 11:20:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 10:17:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck Firstdata.  They rape you on fees.  They were charging me 5 dollars a month for access to customer service in some third world country.  Complete BS!
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 5:51:26 PM EDT
[#16]
another option? McMillan
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 10:39:54 PM EDT
[#17]
I use PAI and like it.  Fees aren't bad, they're the only company AFAIK thats tos isn't against guns.  They're super helpful when you have issues.  They cold called me right when I was looking for a processer, and their rates were the best out of all I had already researched.  Go direct thru them so a referrer won't get $ and keep asking about lower rates and they'll do it.
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 4:42:21 AM EDT
[#18]
PAI is good to go!
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 7:42:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Contact Tom Bainbridge at TransNational Bankcard; 847-655-1315.  Great guy to work with and TransNational interfaces with Gunbroker and ecommerce sites.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top