Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2017 1:08:40 PM EDT
Anyone have experience with the M332 on their AUG?  I am thinking about getting something less bulky (seems like they are close in weight)  than the factory 1.5x for my A3.
It would give me a little more magnification too.  thanks
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get the A3 scope in 3x. Pete Athens had 5 of them as of 3 or so months back.

I have 3 of the 1.5x A3 scopes, they're solid scopes, I like them. Going to convert one to 3x once I get a tool made for the M1 scope. The scopes that Pete has are factory 3x A3 scopes, not converted. I'd have bought one, but don't need FOUR of them...
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 7:45:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, they are currently on back order.  It does make me wish that I would have bought two of the 1.5x scopes.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 10:25:38 AM EDT
[#3]
The 1.5x is great for the price.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#4]
YOu can check out the Primary Arms 3x Compact Prism Scope.  About half the cost of the Steiner but doesn't have German glass in it.  Other than that they look like they came from the same factory.  I'm really liking my ACOG up there but you know $$$$$.  

Amazon Product
  • 3x Fixed Magnification
  • ACSS 5.56/.308 Reticle
  • Removable base

Primary Arms 3x & 5x ACSS Prism Budget Scopes Review (HD)
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish Steiner would make that damn thing in a 1X or a variable...even though there would be a weight and length penalty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top