Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2017 9:04:42 PM EDT
Does anyone have a short rail they would be willing to part with?  I am going to use the short rail as a base for an a2 rail to mount to the A3 M1 rifle.  Going to mill off the top of the short rail and the bottom of the A2 rail.  A friend can weld alum. and can weld them together  I really like the look of the A2 rail.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I may have what you need , shoot me your phone number and I'll send you a pic .
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Still looking for a short rail for this project.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you looked at the new A3 M1 Extended Rail?  I can't imagine that a mashup of the M1 short rail and an A2 rail ends up looking anything like the A2 rail - and FWIW I have both.  (No, I'm not willing to part with them either.)
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you looked at the new A3 M1 Extended Rail?  I can't imagine that a mashup of the M1 short rail and an A2 rail ends up looking anything like the A2 rail - and FWIW I have both.  (No, I'm not willing to part with them either.)
View Quote
I do have the new extended rail. it is nice.  What I am going to do is mill out the bottom part of the A2 rail and top of the short rail have a friend weld them together.  If it comes out as planned it will look like the Australian A2 rail.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:21:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What I am going to do is mill out the bottom part of the A2 rail and top of the short rail have a friend weld them together.  If it comes out as planned it will look like the Australian A2 rail.
View Quote
I guess I'm not picturing this, but whatever floats your boat

I assume you've tried calling Pete and/or Steyr about the short rail?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 9:30:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I guess I'm not picturing this, but whatever floats your boat

I assume you've tried calling Pete and/or Steyr about the short rail?
View Quote
I was hoping to pick up a used rail.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Still looking for the rail.  Please let me know if you have a rail you are willing to part with.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 11:46:58 AM EDT
[#8]
If anyone has a used rail they want to part with send me n IM.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 12:02:35 PM EDT
[#9]
No offense but this belongs in the EE not here.

Threads advertising a desire to make/sell/buy/trade etc. products do not belong in this Bullpup Forum, which exists for discussion purposes.
View Quote
Straight from the no advertising thread in red at the top.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 12:03:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Should probably move this to the EE WTB section at this point.....

ETA: Beat like a red-headed stepchild
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top