Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2017 10:25:17 PM EDT
Hey all,

I own a Keltec RDB, but the sling that came with my rifle was never assembled and there were no instructions on how to properly set it up.

Does anyone have any detailed photos on setup or have any instructions?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:46:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Wait one. Photo inbound. Got to go take it first.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#2]
This is the sling mine came with and how I have it set up. I am a lefty so if you right handed you need to run it on the left hand side of the gun.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
You know I never thought about running mine that way I always ran mine as a standard two point. Front and rear
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#4]
For Me it works good. Gun hangs down and I can keep my left hand on the grip at all times. When needed just pull to shoulder and pull up to get the optic to my eye. Or if need be just stick to shoulder and point gun at enemy and BANG!!!!  Oh and BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG and  BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG some more until threat is neutralized!!!  

Only thing is going from safe to fire is more difficult than going to fire to safe. Needs just a little bit more wing on the back of the safety.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is the sling mine came with and how I have it set up. I am a lefty so if you right handed you need to run it on the left hand side of the gun.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/52316/DSCF3033-185781.JPG

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/52316/DSCF3032-185780.JPG
View Quote
How did you get it set up that way? Mine is fully disassembled. The straps are rolled up separately from the clips and buckles.

I think I need a diagram, lol.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 11:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry I was late to respond. I was in a phone booth changing clothes.

Mine came with everything together. All I had to do was link it up.

I guess its set up right. I dunno.

Seems to work,  now if i can keep the flash hider on!!!!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:36:07 AM EDT
[#9]
I wasn't a huge fan of the factory sling. Ended up going my own route with a Magpul MS3 and love it so far. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top