Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2017 10:11:11 PM EDT
Pictures say a thousand words!!
From Left to right. CZ Scorpion EVO3 S1 SBR, Kel Tec RDB 17" Barrel, and Franken AR with 16" barrel BCM COMP MOD0 Magpul SL stock.

The Scorpion is one of 2 SBR's on a from one of mine. My newest purchase a Kel Tec RDB 17" with some Magpul Rail covers and a BAD Trijicon MRO True Cowitness mount.  The franken is franken for sure.

CZ Scorpion With Factory SMG stock, AR with Magpul SL Stock Fully Extended.
Attachment Attached File

CZ Scorpion With Factory SMG stock,  AR with Magpul SL Stock On position 2 of a 6 pos mil spec tube, which from what I have read on here most guys run the stock in the number 2 or 3 position on a 6 pos tube.
Attachment Attached File

CZ Scorpion With Factory SMG stock,  AR with Magpul SL Stock fully collapsed.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 11:44:31 PM EDT
[#1]
When i put my 20 inch AUG next to my collapsed 6320 clone and see that it is STILL one half inch shorter than a 16 inch carbine.....it's no wonder I love my AUG so much.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 12:02:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been jonesing for an AUG but unlike the majority of arfcom I can't afford one
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 1:22:57 AM EDT
[#5]
16" AUG next to an 8" AKS-74U

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 3:54:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Given that the goal of the Assault rifle is to have the close quarters handling and firepower of a submachine gun, but the range and power of a rifle, it's hard to argue with the AUG + 42rd magazine as the ultimate embodiment of the Sturmgewehr.

Link Posted: 4/10/2017 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Exactly to all.  I'm a lefty and for me the RDB was it. Didn't have to worry about finding a left handed model or getting a conversion bolt assembly.  By the time all is said and done why even bother with the SMG even in full auto. Now if someone could come up with a bullpup 9mm SMG using the "ejection behind the magazine" concept of the RDB then things would be somewhat different.  

And Still People wonder why I am selling the 2 scorpions.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:25:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 10:52:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Given that the goal of the Assault rifle is to have the close quarters handling and firepower of a submachine gun, but the range and power of a rifle, it's hard to argue with the AUG + 42rd magazine as the ultimate embodiment of the Sturmgewehr.

http://www.ricanhavocproductions.com/oldsite/images/auga3-mp5a3.jpg
View Quote
You picture thieves, you work tirelessly.

I guess it would absolutely kill some of you folks to give photo credits where due.

Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You picture thieves, you work tirelessly.

I guess it would absolutely kill some of you folks to give photo credits where due.

http://www.ricanhavocproductions.com/oldsite/images/m92-4.jpg
View Quote
I figured that's what the watermark is for

Also, great pictures. The one one I stole is one of the nicest shots of the AUG anywhere on google images.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top