Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2017 8:58:23 PM EDT
In case you're wondering, as I was, the Magpul 60 round drum works just fine in the MSAR E4.  The straight neck of it is long enought to lock in place before the body comes in contact with the stock, while this wasn't the case with a Surefire 60 rounder.

It's a bit of a reach around (ha!) to wrap your arm past the drum and reach the grip if you're 5 9 like I am - longer gibbon arm types wouldn't have a problem.

It's a nice package with the drum.  The ballance is good, and the weight is well distributed.

Got to love a 27 inch long, 16" barrel rifle with a 60 round capacity.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:24:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Change "gibbon arms" to "Plastic Man arms", and yeah, you might be able to reach the grip!
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 2:45:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It really wasn't all that bad...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/HardShell/RWB%20-%20Bullpups/MSARwithChinese120drum-in.jpg

... but I'm also 6'3", pretty long arms.
View Quote
Nice. I wonder if the drum works in a TAVOR.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top