Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2017 4:39:51 PM EDT
It's been awhile since I've owned a Mini-14 along with the Muzzelite stock. All though it wasn't the best thing to do and there are way better platforms out today, I was just curious if anyone still uses one and if there are other ways to improve the platform? I know people in the past made new trigger bars to help compensate for the long trigger pull with this bullpup configuration. For me it's more of a nostalgia thing to own. I remember seeing these in a lot of older action movies back in the day. Terminator 2 anyone?

Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy smokes!  They're still around.  Survived the AWB and everything, though their Engrish seems to be deteriorating.

Pity Mini-14s & 30s cost more than a new AR these days.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Holy smokes!  They're still around.  Survived the AWB and everything, though their Engrish seems to be deteriorating.

Pity Mini-14s & 30s cost more than a new AR these days.
View Quote
You know, I've always wondered why Ruger keeps those ranch rifle prices so high? I remember being able to one for less than $500 over a decade ago. To me they were the poor mans M14 in .223 but at these current prices for newer models you might as well get an M1A1 or another AR-15.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top