Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2017 11:46:54 AM EDT
Let me start by saying that I am Lucky Bastard , For Valentines my my wife gave me a new gun and  the fellows at the LGS convinced her to get me the Super Sabra Trigger Pack from Geissele . (It hasn't arrived yet) I have used Geissele in ARs and like them . The trigger is the biggest complaint most people by most people when it come to a bullpup but the X95 seems pretty decent. For you guys running the Geissele's do they make a significant improvement?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:05:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a Tavor SAR not the X95 which has a better trigger than the original Tavor.  The original Tavor felt like a Glock Safe Action New York trigger connector at 12 pounds.  I bought a Geissele Super Sabra and my Tavor trigger feels like my Geissele G2S or RRA NM trigger.  If you add the Geissele Lightening bow to your X95 the trigger will probably feel more like a Geissele SSD-E trigger.  So yea, you got a Great Wife!
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:08:15 PM EDT
[#2]
My lightning bow and Geissele pack break right at 3.0-3.2 lbs.  Awesome wife!
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I have just the trigger pack (no lightning bow) in my Tavor and it is indeed a big improvement. It's a must have upgrade for the Tavor IMO.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I have both the bow and trigger pack in my SAR and it's worth every penny. Huge upgrade.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 3:16:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Have both in my X95 and it's like magic - well worth the money in my opinion.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:43:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I got an X95 in October and had no issues with the stock trigger pack.
With that said, I bought the Geissele trigger back and lightning bow trigger and this thing is now phenomenal!

Now if I can only solve the gas in face issue when shooting suppressed...
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:49:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a gasket port cover. I even used gasket maker stuff under the top rail.
I tried .30 cal and 5.56 suppressors. Both put gas back.

(Blasphemy to follow)

During my lunch break on Tuesday, I took a drill and drilled three holes in the top rail as a spot for gas to escape. It's where my red dot goes so if I don't like it I can cover it up. So far it seems to alleviate some of the gas but not all. Going to try to do something else next.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 1:09:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have just the trigger pack (no lightning bow) in my Tavor and it is indeed a big improvement. It's a must have upgrade for the Tavor IMO.
View Quote

Same here and I agree 100% with mak0.
Great trigger/rifle and you do have a great wife.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top