Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2017 12:22:15 PM EDT
Looking for a new optic for my tavor. I am between the PRO and M21 with bullseye reticle. I'm looking for absolute cowoitness height if possible. anyone use nightvision behind a metro m21? How did it look? Also, even when the tritium sigut runs out the fiber optic would always work in the day time, correct?
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 4:00:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking for a new optic for my tavor. I am between the PRO and M21 with bullseye reticle. I'm looking for absolute coworkers height if possible. anyone use nightvision behinf an metro m21? How did it look? Also, even when the tritium sigut runs out the fiber optic would always work in the day time, correct?
View Quote

The real issue is the height of your coworkers and how often you anticipate firing over their heads.
Link Posted: 1/15/2017 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate iPhone autocorrect
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 2:38:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I have no experience with the bullseye reticle in the M21, mines the triangle, but you can't go wrong with either one. I personally prefer the larger Comp M4 over the PRO because of battery style but either way you go you are looking at quality gear that will just work.
Ive put my PVS-14s behind the m21 once just for giggles but have never shot it that way. Conditions weren't ideal for the setup but it seemed to be just fine the reticle was very bright through the 14s but other than that it was all fun-n-games.
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 2:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
The Pro is a fantastic optic for the money. Widely proven and batteries are easy enough to find. 

So my vote is Aimpoint. 
Link Posted: 1/16/2017 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Pro lines up perfect on my x95
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 5:10:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't pick a M21. PRO, Micros, MRO, Mepro RDS are all good.
Link Posted: 1/17/2017 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I have never seen a positive post about the Bullseye reticle on the M21.  Get the triangle or plain dot.  The bullseye covers the target so much it impedes it's usefullness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top