Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2017 12:59:57 PM EDT
So I picked up my new X-95 last week and temporarily used one of my T-1's for just testing it out. I'm in the market for either an Eotech xps2 or the Mepro Tru-dot. anyone have any input on either of them on their Tavors?
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 1:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Not an x95 but I have an ACOG ta31f red triangle on an MSAR E4.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 4:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm using a EO Tech on my Tavor SAR but I am using the YHM mount to get the proper cheek weld.  If you buy the XPS2 be sure to get the 7 MM riser.  The riser gives lower third co-witness on an AR-15 and absolute Co-Witness on the Tavor SAR or X95.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 7:10:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up an X-95 in late October. I had an Aimpoint T-1 in a LaRue 1/3rd QD mount laying around. I put the T-1 on the X-95 as a temporary optic until I figured out what I thought of the gun. I had planned on selling off the T-1/LaRue mount combo. But after three range sessions with the X-95 with this Aimpoint, I decided to leave it as is. The more I shoot this gun and optic combo, the more impressed I am with it.

The other optic I would look at for the X-95 would be the Trijicon MRO.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 7:18:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the Meprolight on top of my Tavor.  Perfect height to cowitness with the irons, great FOV, great price and features.  Plus, IIRC, it was designed for tavors, so there's that.

Love it.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I put a 1-6 vortex on mine just to test the accuracy out but im liking it really well.
Link Posted: 1/1/2017 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the Meprolight RDS Pro on my X95. I would snap a picture, but it looks just like this:

Link Posted: 1/1/2017 11:21:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I also bought and mounted a Meprolight Tru-Dot for my X95.

I am very happy with it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2017 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#8]
aimpont M4s
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top