Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2016 8:33:26 PM EDT
I'm trying to gauge interest in a Suarez International AUG A3 Advanced Combat Rail potential group buy.  They haven't been produced in some time, if I can get enough interest they seem open to doing a production run for those interested.  

Here's an article and video on it.  It's longer and lighter than the factory A3 rail, also had an attachment point for a shell deflector which they may have interest in reproducing for this run as well.  

http://www.tactical-life.com/gear/suarez-international-aug-advanced-combat-rail-one-source-tactical-video-new-product/#one-source-tactical-si-aug-advanced-combat-rail-_-new-product-3

These will only fit the A3's, as I understand.  The A3 M1's do not have a compatible bolt pattern IIRC, but if there is enough interest I would imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to get them to manufacture them with the M1 receiver bolt pattern as well.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm trying to gauge interest in a Suarez International AUG A3 Advanced Combat Rail potential group buy.  They haven't been produced in some time, if I can get enough interest they seem open to doing a production run for those interested.  

Here's an article and video on it.  It's longer and lighter than the factory A3 rail, also had an attachment point for a shell deflector which they may have interest in reproducing for this run as well.  

http://www.tactical-life.com/gear/suarez-international-aug-advanced-combat-rail-one-source-tactical-video-new-product/#one-source-tactical-si-aug-advanced-combat-rail-_-new-product-3

These will only fit the A3's, as I understand.  The A3 M1's do not have a compatible bolt pattern IIRC, but if there is enough interest I would imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to get them to manufacture them with the M1 receiver bolt pattern as well.
View Quote

If it was made for the A3M1 I'd take one.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 9:52:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Personally find myself out of funds and interest when it comes to products produced by that manufacturer.  I hope that you find the people necessary to achieve the build you are looking for.
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been looking for one for a while now. A longer rail with a case deflector is all I need to finish my A3 the way I want it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 12:13:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Personally find myself out of funds and interest when it comes to products produced by that manufacturer.  I hope that you find the people necessary to achieve the build you are looking for.
View Quote

I'm the same. I'd rather not buy anything from Gabe Suarez. Plus I think the rail is way too long.

Good luck though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like something I might be interested in - but why is everybody down on this Suarez?
I feel like I have missed something.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 8:41:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Looks like something I might be interested in - but why is everybody down on this Suarez?
View Quote

Some people are not comfortable with his past.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 10:10:10 AM EDT
[#7]
A simple google search on GS should give you the info on this D-bag.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 10:30:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not comfortable with his present either.  I would not do business in any way with that person.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Lots of marketing gaps here. How much lighter is this rail than the standard A3 rail? Suarez says "slightly." That's not gonna get 'em sold.

My A3 has a TA44 on it and I'm not using BUIS, but if I did, I would mount the rear sight in front of the optic instead of trying to go behind it.  

A shortened sight radius can be mitigated by using a smaller front sight post. I had great success with using a NM front sight post back when I had my  MSAR; I just never bothered with irons on my A3.
Link Posted: 11/2/2016 8:29:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Gabe has performed quite a few questionable actions in the past.  I can honestly say that I don't go out of my way to know who owns the companies I purchase parts from in my personal life however when there are very consistent and public records of the less than honorable actions of the owner of a company I try to find what I am looking for elsewhere.  It may not work for you but I have principles that I stand for and won't give my money to people who are clearly contrary to those principles.

Edited to fix grammer
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm the same. I'd rather not buy anything from Gabe Suarez. Plus I think the rail is way too long.

Good luck though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck though.

+1
Link Posted: 11/5/2016 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#12]
That d-bag is basically a cult leader. He says a platform is the best, his fanboys all say: All hail that platform! Any other platform is for mall ninjas!  Gets paid to support a new platform, fanboys: This new platform is the best, he was totes right!! Gets paid to support a newer platform, gobblers: This newer platform is REALLY good, because he says so!!!  Starts selling his own rifles, swallowers: Now he's really outdone himself, this(AR15) is the BEST!!!!

Repeat every few years......   And they are SERIOUS fanboys. Like, creepily so.

If you say anything questionable, or not worship his holiness and his batshit ideas and opinions on his lame forum you are banned
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 8:18:52 AM EDT
[#13]
I have an M1 but there's still no way I'd support that d-bag.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#14]
If you say anything questionable, or not worship his holiness and his batshit ideas and opinions on his lame forum you are banned
View Quote

Proudly banned for life...
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#15]
im interested.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Don't really know anything about the guy, but I would be in for one of these rails if they will produce the brass deflector, as well.

IM me if you need the money.
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 10:10:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm not comfortable with his present either.  I would not do business in any way with that person.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 9:29:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't really know anything about the guy, but I would be in for one of these rails if they will produce the brass deflector, as well.

IM me if you need the money.
View Quote

that integrated brass deflector looks amazing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top