Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2016 3:14:10 PM EDT
Already have an AUG with 3x, and was thinking of a dot equipped Tavor or X95.
The Tavors seem like a good platform for a dot of some sort, and the T2 and MRO are the most talked about.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Already have an AUG with 3x, and was thinking of a dot equipped Tavor or X95.
The Tavors seem like a good platform for a dot of some sort, and the T2 and MRO are the most talked about.
View Quote

I can't speak to which for a bullpup but I hands down prefer the mro over my t1 & t2.  In fact, I'd go so far as to say that the mro (micro) competes very well with my comp m4s in terms of fov.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
to get a good look through the optic my x95 needs a 1/3 cowitness mount.  i actually like the eotech and mepro styles on them. the lines seem to blend better with the gun
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:25:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Has a T1 initially on my Tavor and I couldn't get the height just right, switched to Mepro M21 and it was perfect.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:31:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the newer X95, didn't really care for the original Tavor. I prefer Aimpoint for a red dot.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#5]
It depends on how much do you want to spend. Right now you can find decent deals in the Tavor as people switch over to X-95 where as the X-95 has similar AR-15 firing controls. I own several AR so owning an X-95 makes it second nature on weapon manipulation. On my X-95 rig I'm running Mepro Tru-dot  from Midway that has them under 350 when I bought mine several months back.

Any how, I hope this helps.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 6:19:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top