Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2016 10:54:48 AM EDT
I went to replace the trigger pack and trigger in my X95 and had no luck. Following the manual and geissele trigger bow instructions, I was unable to get it done. I felt like I was going to break some parts while trying to remove them. I searched the web for a write up, but found nothing! Has anyone done this, or found a how to video? My pride has taken a hit!

Trigger pack went in with no issues!
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Got mine replaced and was really easy.
You will need remove the grip, handguard, and barrel assemble to get to the trigger.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 12:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine wasn't bad either.  I can't recall if I used a YouTube vid or not, but I tend to check any available vids for a go-by.  Either way, it took a while, but gave me no real grief.  It's a GREAT improvement IMO.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I couldn't even get the hand guard off! Removed the screw and hit it with a hammer and it still wouldn't budge.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 9:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]
You need to remove the Philips  screw under the pistol grip and  the hex screw at the rear of the hand guard. Pull off the pistol grip and the hand guard should slide off. It should not require a hammer.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxgnJTPPjr0
Watch that video how to remove the handguard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top