BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/18/2016 4:22:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!! Man I need to get to one of these!!! Why so far away!! Haha looks awesome the mdr is soooo sexy I hope it makes it out before the hill dog destroys our right to own one....
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Gen 2 Jard J67 sounds interesting.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 5:37:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I was on the fence about the Jard looking forward to seeing the Gen II thanks man!
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I just might have to come out to this one if I can wrangle the expenses.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#6]
You should try to get LWRC there with their .45 Smg . That thing has been vapor ware, even pictures of it are scarce
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You should try to get LWRC there with their .45 Smg . That thing has been vapor ware, even pictures of it are scarce
View Quote

May as well call up Vltor and have them bring their golden unicorn...
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 11:00:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Was hoping for a X95 SBR (civie - semi auto) model.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 11:13:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 2:00:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I am looking forward to the reviews on the "Aussie Aug" and the Cetme L.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 7:54:02 AM EDT
[#12]

[Jump To Reply]Quoted:
Was hoping for a X95 SBR (civie - semi auto) model.

None have been built yet, IWI is busy just fulfilling orders for 16" X95's and SARs

Link Posted: 8/20/2016 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#13]
If the IWI rep is going to be at this thing, ask him when the FDE pistol grips will be for sale?

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:14:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Any MP9s this year?

Last year was AWESOME.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#16]
LOVE that AUG rail, Manticore!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
LOVE that AUG rail, Manticore!!!!!
View Quote

Manticore doesn't make a rail for the aug .   At least I don't think so.... The gun at the top is the Australian Lithgow F90 and is a little different from the steyr aug.  Some think it is ugly, but I think it looks badass!
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:06:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Give me a CETME L.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:29:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 7:13:16 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Me too- I specifically asked HMG to bring a CETME L just for my own selfish reasons of wanting to try one out in person.  

Sven

Manticore Arms
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Give me a CETME L.

Me too- I specifically asked HMG to bring a CETME L just for my own selfish reasons of wanting to try one out in person.  

Sven

Manticore Arms
It is the closest thing to a HK G41

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:42:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Nice! The JARD is beginning to grow on me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:54:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#24]
I must be old school, I want the STG copy and the JARD looks like a black school bus to me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#25]

Yeah it's a travesty my B+T TP9 doesn't have a stock or suppressor.....

I still can't believe how chill of an atmosphere it was last year.

Waiting in line? No big whoop check out this toolroom prototype we brought with. That was the bearded dude from Jard.

Sorry it's taking so long for the guy before you to go through his magazines, here's an extra mag through the Tavor for your wife.

What, your wife is left handed? Let me switch out this bolt really quick on the AUG and here's another mag to try. (Steyr got a sale off that! ) THEN she shot the plate of the hanger!

It's just a damn fine event especially for us Illinoisans.

I thought it was cool to meet Krebs and MAC.

Definitely bringing mucho cash for the vendors this year!
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:36:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

We are really curious to see the GEN II  Jard J67, Dean, the owner of JARD, says they have gone through a complete redesign that allows them to not only offer it now in multi caliber (9mm, 45 ACP, 40 cal eventually), but also improved the efficiency of the manfuacturing, which will allow them to lower the price point over the original GEN I guns.

Should be dark horse of Bullpup Shoot 2016, and to boot, JARD may have two other new products to show off there if testing goes well this week.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are really curious to see the GEN II  Jard J67, Dean, the owner of JARD, says they have gone through a complete redesign that allows them to not only offer it now in multi caliber (9mm, 45 ACP, 40 cal eventually), but also improved the efficiency of the manfuacturing, which will allow them to lower the price point over the original GEN I guns.

Should be dark horse of Bullpup Shoot 2016, and to boot, JARD may have two other new products to show off there if testing goes well this week.  

I wonder if the redesign means a new look to the gun? it's not the prettiest gun out there. But it's got to be the cheapest bullpup on the market, 22lr guns excepted. Even cheaper now, if the info is correct.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Makes me glad I waited on these.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 10:55:43 PM EDT
[#29]
The Electronic Arms eBP-22 will be there to demo.

If you are attending, you will have a chance to dry fire free at the booth, and we will have them available to shoot, thanks to all the .22LR i have neckbearded for a year. I am hoping it wins "best trigger" (not that such a thing exists).
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:39:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/BulZiPhoto/imagejpg1-2.jpg

If you are attending, you will have a chance to dry fire free at the booth, and we will have them available to shoot, thanks to all the .22LR i have neckbearded for a year. I am hoping it wins "best trigger" (not that such a thing exists).
View Quote

If that works I'm going to need one of those for sure.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Leaving right after work tonight to head to the Bullpup shoot!  Stop by and say hi, I will be in the RatWorx booth helping people shoot machine guns!
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 6:29:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Leaving right after work tonight to head to the Bullpup shoot!  Stop by and say hi, I will be in the RatWorx booth helping people shoot machine guns!
View Quote

Have fun!
Please post lots of pics, especially of the new JARD.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 7:54:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get as much info and pics of the F90 as you can!

PLEASE!
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#36]
Awaiting someone else's report on all the fun they had.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 3:42:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is the weapon in production yet? If not when and how could it be purchased?
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 9:52:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Someone has a huge grin!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKeW6_MAyPj/
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Slightly annoying slow motion video of the F90.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKeVzcaDo9y/

In this video and some other pictures you can clearly see the case deflector, but there is another F90 on the table without the shell deflector. Is it removable?
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

in production, available for purchase immediately from stock.

Contact Info:
[email protected]

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:13:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quick question to attendees: was the desert tactical MDR there?

i saw / heard some of their bolt action rifles there. i also saw the F90 - amazing gun.

i don't recall seeing the mdr though. was it there?
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#42]
I'd like to know the answer to that as well. If desert tech can put out a video of the gun firing a couple weeks back while saying it made it 4k rds without malfunction (or whatever it was), then the gun should be able to stand up to a couple hours at the bullpup shoot where it will get mass exposure.

Not to kill the messenger, but this was the word from Sven:

Quoted:
Desert Tech MDR  (Yes, they say they will have a demo model at the shoot, and we will take them at their word! ;)  
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:25:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:30:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They did not bring the MDR.

Sven
Manticore Arms

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i saw / heard some of their bolt action rifles there. i also saw the F90 - amazing gun.

Sven
Manticore Arms

Huge red flag.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:58:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Huge red flag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sven
Manticore Arms

Huge red flag.

I don't know if it is a red flag, they have so much time and public anticipation in that thing, they might just want to debut it in a different venue, maybe one where they are the only gun in spotlight. i saw so much neat stuff there, i wasn't even sure if i missed it (and i was standing right next to their demo tent for about 8 hours). also saw the f90 up close and it was sweet. hard to share attention.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 10:11:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Huge red flag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sven
Manticore Arms

Huge red flag.

I strongly disagree since they're still proof testing the production parts.  They've already gone on record with their testing and requirements, and if they were to bring it out to a public event and it failed it would be a PR disaster.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:32:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I will have pics and video up atarting tomorrow and over the course of the next few days

View Quote

I look forward to your pics and report.

Disappointed the MDR didn't make an appearance

At this rate we'll have the F90 in our hands before the MDR.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:37:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Desert Tech MDR  (Yes, they say they will have a demo model at the shoot, and we will take them at their word! ;)  )
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Desert Tech MDR  (Yes, they say they will have a demo model at the shoot, and we will take them at their word! ;)  )

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sven
Manticore Arms

Huge red flag.

Huge red flag as in it will not be in your hands anytime soon & 4th quarter '16.  And this was the perfect venue to release a top dollar bullpup.  Its actually the only venue that specializes in top dollar bullpups.  Pretty much everyone that goes to the bullpup shoot is highly into bullpups & do not just consider them some heavy junk plastic toy with a horrible trigger.

A PR disaster for them is pretty much this at this point.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Desert Tactical was at the Bullpup shoot with some of their straight up awesome bolt guns.  They did not have a MDR.  I talked to these guys at length about the MDR.  I believe they are going to ship the guns at some point in the near future.  I also believe the MDR's  will be good to go out of the box.  DT simply wants to make sure they will sell a great gun with no problems.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top