BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2016 7:57:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 8:23:07 AM EDT
[#1]
View Quote

wtf?!?!

after re-reading it is for 2 rifles but still at $2k a piece...hmm so much for it being the cheap and light bullpup that we were all going to have
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sure as with anything Kel-Tec, give them awhile for supply to meet demand. The KSG is another good example. I have faith that soon enough in the grand scheme of things, these will be priced under the Tavor. I'm very excited for this as it looks like a great rifle and suppressor host.

Also, it says 1/9, I thought their final production was 1/7. This would imply they still haven't turned production on, pending further credence to their limited supply driving up cost well above where it will finally settle (hopefully).
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 1:31:06 PM EDT
[#3]
From what I can tell they haven't shipped one RDB yet this year. I went ahead an bought an AUG as I was tired of waiting.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
From what I can tell they haven't shipped one RDB yet this year. I went ahead an bought an AUG as I was tired of waiting.
View Quote

I know they shipped some last year...because I have one. As for this year I have seen a few floating around on GB etc.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 2:18:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I know they shipped some last year...because I have one. As for this year I have seen a few floating around on GB etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been watching gunbroker, they're all from the first run.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you basing that on the fact that they all have 1/9 barrels? I'm not saying your wrong just checking the data point.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

my search feature set-up for RBD and I get an email when one is posted, I've seen only a few maybe under 1/2 dozen and even at that most were used....

But the last 1-2 listings were for 1/9 twist which I thought was the final version.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]
The last couple of auctions explicitly stated they were from the first 200, there have only been like 2 put up in the past two months, well 3 if you count the 2 together.
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

my search feature set-up for RBD and I get an email when one is posted, I've seen only a few maybe under 1/2 dozen and even at that most were used....

But the last 1-2 listings were for 1/9 twist which I thought was the final version.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supposedly the first run is 1/9 and regular production will be 1/7.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top