Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2016 5:09:38 PM EDT
Well, I thought it would be fun, but just the regular comments that have nothing to do with the original post. I paid what I paid to get what I wanted. Not sure why that bothers most of you that commented, not your money or your rifle. It was a simple thread to post pictures of your Tavor if you wanted and to share what you purchased for it. Could of, would of, should of to your comments of you could of, you didn't, why did you.

You want to turn it into gd?

Why does what I purchased and for what price bother you? Because I paid to much? Simple answer, not your money.
My Tavor is ruined because you don't like the paint job? Simple answer, not your rifle.
You paid that for that? Simple answer, obviously if I posted it.

It's pathetic really, you don't have anything to add, so you bash?
What's the point?
To try and put me down?
To try and bother me?
To try and make me feel stupid for paying a price I was willing to pay?
You failed.

It seems like that most people who post comments like that in threads have some underlying issue.
You have a problem with me?
With what I post?

What is it?
Be a man and tell me what your issue with what I posted is?

The answers will be the same brainless responses:
Oh look who's butthurt. No, sorry, I'm not. Nice try though.
Someone who comments and tries to be witty and fails.
Someone who comments and tries to be funny and fails.
Same old lame responses.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
And then you ruined it with that hideous paint job.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Nothing constructive to add except that's a badass paint job
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Yikes!
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yikes!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yikes!

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yep
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]
What trigger is that?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 5:57:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Great set up...I like the crazy ass paint job....something screams  "burningman" about it to me.   You didnt pay $562 for that Surefire did you?.... you can pick them up for under $200 easy nowadays if you look around.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:04:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What trigger is that?
View Quote

Lightning bow
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:09:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Great set up...I like the crazy ass paint job....something screams  "burningman" about it to me.   You didnt pay $562 for that Surefire did you?.... you can pick them up for under $200 easy nowadays if you look around.
View Quote

Thanks, blends in great around here. My rifle is a tool and is set up as so. I have seen some ugly paint jobs that are perfect for their environment. If a paint job ruins a rifle, well then .
I bought the surefire new about a year ago for that price. I wish I got it for $200. Would make me feel better about my total.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

A mad maxish feel to it
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine's floating a little over $2170, but I didn't buy a surefire or trigger pack or anything.  Tavor, TLR-1 long gun kit, MI rail, Manticore buttpad, and Meprolight RDS.  Re-used a few other keymod accessories on it, etc.

Looking at it again, your magnifier, specific optic, and light account for a giant chunk of the differences.  And to be fair, I'll be buying an x95 trigger pack ASAP for my rifle.

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Mine's floating a little over $2170, but I didn't buy a surefire or trigger pack or anything.  Tavor, TLR-1 long gun kit, MI rail, Manticore buttpad, and Meprolight RDS.  Re-used a few other keymod accessories on it, etc.

Looking at it again, your magnifier, specific optic, and light account for a giant chunk of the differences.  And to be fair, I'll be buying an x95 trigger pack ASAP for my rifle.
View Quote

Yeah, the optic, mag and light were a huge chunk. Specifically for the fact that I can use them on other firearms if I choose.
Take those away and it's not really an outrageous amount. I was just kinda shocked for a min because I usually just buy stuff without thinking about the price.
I would hate to look at all the receipts.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#18]
WITNESS ME!
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:04:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Sheesh, i just got that x95 and only thing im putting on it is a primary arms micro dot.

But its only money, i enjoy pulling triggers on sick firearms i can afford. Everyone got a price range they work in.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:47:03 PM EDT
[#21]
FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A WEAPON LIGHT!?!?!?! JESUS CHRIST!

That is more than the Holo sight and that is used way more than a light.

I am not surprised what so ever
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow m952v's are 130-160 brand new in box all day lol.

There is a reason for this, flickering head syndrome.  All 6 of mine had this issue.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:12:03 PM EDT
[#23]
I did nearly the same setup, then decided I wanted a 9mm carbine. The total is not counting the suppressors as I use them on other guns. I've renamed my tavor "retirement fund"
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Stand by my comment, your gun looked badass.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:18:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Stand by my comment, your gun looked badass.
View Quote

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I did nearly the same setup, then decided I wanted a 9mm carbine. The total is not counting the suppressors as I use them on other guns. I've renamed my tavor "retirement fund"
View Quote

Yeah, Iowa just legalized Suppressors so I am waiting on a couple of those. Looking forward to it
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I have had guys blast me for my guns... Who needs this, who needs that, why spend $4000 on a rifle when a $500 ar does the samething... Bla bla bla... They all say that as they pack around there 60k trucks, 10k snowmobiles, 23k side by side and I just smile....at the end of the day my no debt 4K rifle could take all of those things if needed.... But in the same breath my 1986 truck and suburban are more then capable of all I will ever need and I can fix anything on them with a few tools and a beer or six.... God bless America haha guess to each there own.... I will say I think you invested well brother.... I always follow the three F's in this life.... Faith, Family, Firepower....you can't lose...

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:58:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I have had guys blast me for my guns... Who needs this, who needs that, why spend $4000 on a rifle when a $500 ar does the samething... Bla bla bla... They all say that as they pack around there 60k trucks, 10k snowmobiles, 23k side by side and I just smile....at the end of the day my no debt 4K rifle could take all of those things if needed.... But in the same breath my 1986 truck and suburban are more then capable of all I will ever need and I can fix anything on them with a few tools and a beer or six.... God bless America haha guess to each there own.... I will say I think you invested well brother.... I always follow the three F's in this life.... Faith, Family, Firepower....you can't lose...

<a href="http://s1303.photobucket.com/user/sparks556/media/Z3_zps2ee5d607.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/sparks556/Z3_zps2ee5d607.jpg</a>
View Quote

Thanks homie, your post is 100% correct. Everything on my Tavor is there for a reason, tried and true and works for me and set up for me. I understand people get jealous of other people or are just plain assholes and d bags. I take nothing people say on here personally.
I appreciate your comment and response, your one of the few people on here that I actually respect and I value your opinion. The rest are nobodies. You inspired my build, and your just a plain cool, chill dude.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 11:40:02 PM EDT
[#29]
I kinda laugh because I got my wife and three kids Tavors and paid like $1800+ for each when they were in there prime haha and manticore rails, angled butt pad, gis triggers, and no optics and shit I am in like $2500 and worth every cent haha just need Maticore folding charge handled which I think will be a great addition and optics and wham bam.... Pro for the kiddos that and there glocks and aks and they will be set hopefully for part of the craziness coming In there little lives haha...
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#30]
non tech
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top