Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2016 6:52:54 PM EDT
Want to buy a tavor x95 od green but do not want to go the gunbroker route.

Anyone know of a dealer that can get them at a good price
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:45:32 PM EDT
[#2]
<Removed.  Do not promote companies banned from here due to their behavior.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:37:53 PM EDT
[#3]
<Removed.  Do not promote companies banned from here due to their behavior.  --tbk1>
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:51:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:55:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:35:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Preppers Gunshop shows ODG in stock @$1749 with free shipping.  That's about the going rate for any X95 it seems.  They also have a make an offer option.  https://www.preppergunshop.com/iwi-tavor-x95-bullpup-5-56nato-rifle-flattop-16-5-barrel-od-green-1-30rd-mag-xg16
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 9:50:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:45:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Call Ratworx, ask for Aaron. Had it in 2 days.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#11]
RatWorx is the place to buy IWI products.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Put one on layaway thru copper customs today(Hopefully they aint band too?)
No cc fee. $20 ship
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#13]
NVM

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 4:52:42 AM EDT
[#14]
PM sent
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Bullpupforums.com has a group buy cheaper than any I've seen listed here. Pm Snapperhead363. He posted a picture last night in the od green thread showing 5 in his hands ready to go. He owns homeland guns. I got my FDE through him 2 weeks ago, flawless transaction. Only drawback to some people is he requires a paper form of payment so no credit cards.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bullpupforums.com has a group buy cheaper than any I've seen listed here. Pm Snapperhead363. He posted a picture last night in the od green thread showing 5 in his hands ready to go. He owns homeland guns. I got my FDE through him 2 weeks ago, flawless transaction. Only drawback to some people is he requires a paper form of payment so no credit cards.
View Quote

What ProCharfer said ^^^^^

Myself and a friend ordered two from him and shipped to Oregon that's ready for pick up while I'm stuck across the globe till next week. SUPER ExcItED!!!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ok...so what's the story here?

(might be good to know who to avoid)
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree and would also like to know. Is there a "banned company" list somewhere so that we know who to not talk about?
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 5:28:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I agree and would also like to know. Is there a "banned company" list somewhere so that we know who to not talk about?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nevermind editing.  Found Quantico Tactical in the industry section so they must be kosher here.  Anyone care to comment on what kind of turn around time till your FFL received?  I'm like a kid waiting for xmas present.  Can pm me or leave it here. Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top