Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2016 9:06:42 AM EDT
Does anyone know what surefire scout light offset mounts work on the offset accessory rail on the Tavor? Placing the light just high and right of the front sight? Thorntail, Larue, Gear sector?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 2:33:26 PM EDT
[#1]
The bad news is the plastic side rail is pretty weak, the first time I took my Tavor to the range the entire thing got knocked loose, it is held on by a couple of plastic tabs.
The fix was the offset mount on the top rail, my M600 barely clears the rail on a RM45 mount, with the end of the light around an inch past the end of the handguard there is enough room to get your fingers on both sides of the flip up front sight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top