Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:25:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Not even a mother could love something that ugly.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Seems like a solid design, and I really want to like it.

But fuck it is ugly.  If you threw some sex appeal on top of the overall design, that thing would be the hottest damn thing out there.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:59:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh, I agree.  I'm impressed they've stepped up to the plate, but can you imagine a trigger company releasing a bullpup w/ a meh trigger?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:  Dry firing, the trigger is surprisingly good and quite light.

Come, come, it's a Jard.  Triggers are their business.

But it's a bullpup, so the trigger bow is 87 miles away from the hammer....and many have stepped up to this particular plate only to strike out.

Oh, I agree.  I'm impressed they've stepped up to the plate, but can you imagine a trigger company releasing a bullpup w/ a meh trigger?

I read a post on Instagram from user designer GSO_Studios that the trigger is 3.75lbs.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 7:24:55 PM EDT
[#4]
If they are going with Glock mags and pistol caliber, one of these in 10mm rated for full power loads would be a nice firecracker in my opinion.

Either way, my curiosity is piqued.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 8:31:46 PM EDT
[#5]
The lower is stamped "Multi-Cal", and the magwell is held in place with 4 screws, so I think it is entirely possible!
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 10:32:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If they are going with Glock mags and pistol caliber, one of these in 10mm rated for full power loads would be a nice firecracker in my opinion.

Either way, my curiosity is piqued.
View Quote

So's mine! I just broke out my g20 & ammo for my next trip to the range.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 10:58:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Does this mean "only" gen 3/4 will work?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks

Now you have me second guessing compatibility!  Because if the magwell is dual notched then maybe gen 1-3 won't work since those do not have the second notch (ambi) cutout.  I only have Gen 4 mags so I can't confirm.
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 11:38:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm looking forward to some range reports. I have an unfired Gen 2 Sub2000 that this might replace. How hard is it to cock? My wife can't work the action on the Sub2000.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 12:34:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm looking forward to some range reports. I have an unfired Gen 2 Sub2000 that this might replace. How hard is it to cock? My wife can't work the action on the Sub2000.
View Quote

It's a little stiff, but the charging handles are nice sized thus making it not too difficult at all.  It's more than an AR, but a whole heck of a lot less than say a Kahr pistol.  Again, the charging handles make it much easier.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 7:10:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Looking for range reports with a suppressor as that's how I'd run it, hopefully one of you early adopters own a pistol can.

The only thing that I'm not too keen on is the safety design, I'm not familiar with that style and it seems awkward, what's the reality?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 3:53:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:  Looking for range reports with a suppressor as that's how I'd run it, hopefully one of you early adopters own a pistol can.

The only thing that I'm not too keen on is the safety design, I'm not familiar with that style and it seems awkward, what's the reality?
View Quote

It's terrible.  Thousands of Japanese and German troops died b/c of that safety design.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:16:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Looking for range reports with a suppressor as that's how I'd run it, hopefully one of you early adopters own a pistol can.

View Quote

I do, and I will when I get one.

Safety from the m14 I believe.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:38:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's terrible.  Thousands of Japanese and German troops died b/c of that safety design.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:  Looking for range reports with a suppressor as that's how I'd run it, hopefully one of you early adopters own a pistol can.

10-4, that's some funny shit right there:).
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:39:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Excellent, looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That puts the fuck in fugly.
View Quote

It has an early 80's gun design look to it.
Link Posted: 2/23/2016 12:48:02 AM EDT
[#17]
It is ugly--but I like a lot about it.

Threaded barrel and my Osprey 45 will look sweet on it.

I like the ambiness and apparent ability to be modded due to simple construction.

The internals look well milled from the linked photo album--as good as some of the expensive swiss offerings from my casual examination of people's posts.

Glock mags--win.

If I can find one under retail, I will buy it.  Jard is a decent name.

Bullpup for a compact one-stamp gun.

Looks traditional to me because it's all metal.  How unusual is that today?
Link Posted: 2/29/2016 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Anyone know what distributors are carrying these?
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 7:33:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Homeland Guns, on bullpupforum.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 7:41:05 AM EDT
[#20]

I do not like.  Mostly I prefer polymer against my face.

Maybe get some of that stuff(thick sticky pad guys are putting top of their KSGs)? It comes pretty thick, iirc.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 7:56:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Maybe it's just me, but when I think of 9mm and bullpup, that is not what I envision.

Do not want.
View Quote

It's not just you.

That gun looks like a Phase I prototype prior to any ergonomic refinements even being discussed.

Just looks kinda half baked to me. Something pulled together from various parts in a garage gun shop somewhere in Syria.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 7:59:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Godagrip. 6x6", 3/16" thick.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 8:05:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Utilitarian. Yeah, that's it. Maybe I ripped off somebody's wording but I think it fits.

My buddy just picked up a ti-rant so I got to get something before 41p so this has too wait a couple of months. Hopefully the price will come down instead of going up.
Link Posted: 3/1/2016 5:43:48 PM EDT
[#24]
It's ugly as shit, but I really want to see an Osprey hanging off the end.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top