Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2016 8:43:38 PM EDT
I bought a new Tavor rifle.  It has a 16" barrel and the stock is OD green.  I went with a Trijicon T31 4X optic with the red chevron BDC reticle.  The Trijicon scope is OD green as well and it looks great together.

I will post some pics this week once I get the time to host it.

This is my second bullpup as I have a PS90 as well.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 10:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the Club
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 11:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]

I shot mine for the first time today!

It was awesome.  Ran perfectly and was easy to use.

Go shoot it and post pics!

Link Posted: 1/17/2016 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
       I shot mine for the first time today!

It was awesome.  Ran perfectly and was easy to use.

Go shoot it and post pics!

https://m-mason.smugmug.com/photos/i-8985NNT/0/L/i-8985NNT-L.jpg

View Quote

That's a nice looking rifle.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Congratulations on your new Tavor.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 9:44:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats!  I pick mine up on Thursday.  Looking forward to hitting the range.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Got mine on 1/2/16.  Waiting until nicer temps to run it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2016 12:01:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry for the delay.  Here is a picture of my Tavor and Trijicon TA31 both in OD green.

Link Posted: 1/19/2016 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#9]

She's a Beaut' Clark!

Needs moar action shots!

Link Posted: 1/19/2016 9:18:50 PM EDT
[#10]
if anyone wants super sabra triggers, i have two listed in the EE.. unopened, new in package.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 4:43:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks great! Where did you pick up the T31 in OD Green?
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 4:49:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I bought a new Tavor rifle.  It has a 16" barrel and the stock is OD green.  I went with a Trijicon T31 4X optic with the red chevron BDC reticle.  The Trijicon scope is OD green as well and it looks great together.

I will post some pics this week once I get the time to host it.

This is my second bullpup as I have a PS90 as well.
View Quote

Love my Tavor. Once you get a chance to shoot it, please report back. I am on the fence about a PS90. Well, most of the way over the fence.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 5:40:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Get the geissele trigger for it. Huge step up.
Link Posted: 1/23/2016 11:32:07 PM EDT
[#14]
They had them at my local gun shop.  I have seen them at optics planet and amazon as well from time to time.
Quoted:
Looks great! Where did you pick up the T31 in OD Green?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2016 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Nice looking Tavor. I really like the OD color. If I ever pick up another Tavor, it will be an 18" OD green.
For those interested, I think IWI USA will soon be offering a factory built 6lb trigger pack for $200
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks great. I too have a TA31 and am considering putting it on my tavor.
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Nice looking Tavor. I really like the OD color. If I ever pick up another Tavor, it will be an 18" OD green.
For those interested, I think IWI USA will soon be offering a factory built 6lb trigger pack for $200
View Quote

That would be an option I would look into.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#18]
tavor prices dropping w/ the x95 coming out?  

Yeah, i did see an IWI video saying the new 5-6lb trigger does work in the tavor, for 199.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:01:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yeah, i did see an IWI video saying the new 5-6lb trigger does work in the tavor, for 199.
View Quote

A $1600+ rifle should come with a good, 5-6lb trigger. Now they're charging $200 for what should have come standard? I won't buy one from IWI on principal alone.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 9:48:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

A $1600+ rifle should come with a good, 5-6lb trigger. Now they're charging $200 for what should have come standard? I won't buy one from IWI on principal alone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Tavor was produced with the same trigger (semi-auto version of course) as the IDF got on their Tavors.
The new X95 comes will come with the 6 lb trigger, so if you are a serious buyer, your trigger needs are met.
The $200 trigger is to provide a cheaper option to Tavor owners than the $300 - $350 after-market trigger packs.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:03:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The Tavor was produced with the same trigger (semi-auto version of course) as the IDF got on their Tavors.
The new X95 comes will come with the 6 lb trigger, so if you are a serious buyer, your trigger needs are met.
The $200 trigger is to provide a cheaper option to Tavor owners than the $300 - $350 after-market trigger packs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And my point was that they should have designed and released a better trigger for the IDF and the rest of Tavor buyers in the first place. Serious (whatever that means) or not-so-serious buyers, everyone appreciates a good stock trigger.

Back on topic. Nice rifle OP, enjoy.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 10:33:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just curious where you saw the video because I sent IWI US an email Sunday asking about the new trigger. I received this email response yesterday.

Initially they will be put toward production rifles. As the production quotas are filled then the packs may be made available in our Web store. I do not have a price for them at this time.

Clarence Briggs
Customer Service
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 11:05:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Just curious where you saw the video because I sent IWI US an email Sunday asking about the new trigger. I received this email response yesterday.

Initially they will be put toward production rifles. As the production quotas are filled then the packs may be made available in our Web store. I do not have a price for them at this time.

Clarence Briggs
Customer Service
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clarence Briggs
Customer Service

The lady says they will be on sale in this video: for $199

At around 1:30 in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00vkgbPTOOc
Link Posted: 1/28/2016 7:39:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clarence Briggs
Customer Service

Thank you. I had not seen this video yet.
Link Posted: 1/29/2016 5:53:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

This^

IMO this is the way to go, I did this conversion and added the Bow trigger.  This combo upgrade results in a bull pup that shots like a 1911.
Link Posted: 2/2/2016 11:34:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This^

IMO this is the way to go, I did this conversion and added the Bow trigger.  This combo upgrade results in a bull pup that shots like a 1911.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This^

Yes.  Do both the super sabra and the lightning bow.  The adjustment screw on the LB takes all the slack out, and the trigger is simply an amazing crisp two stage.
Shoot as good as my ssa-e
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#27]
I just picked one up today on trade.

Never really looked at them before but its a pretty sweet little setup.

I flopped my T1/larue mount on and am looking at a extended rail system possibly the keymod MI one unless there is something better?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 12:07:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I flopped my T1/larue mount on and am looking at a extended rail system possibly the keymod MI one unless there is something better?
View Quote

You get the super sabra yet?  Save up for that before all the other crap.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#29]
When the new X-95 is released, it will come with a much lighter trigger pack already installed.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 12:19:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not yet but looking for a good used price one.  Also the keymod front forearm. Probably the extended one from MI.

Ran 30 through it this weekend. Pretty slick little unit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top